ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How You Will Find Out The Best Anarkali Salwar Kameez
Total Articles: 92
What are the variations in the Indian Salwar kameez?
The salwar kameez or Punjabi suit has been in vogue since ages. It continues to be popular amongst women of all ages and gets reinvented every now and then according to the changing trends. From the prints, neckline, sleeves, kurta length and salwar patterns, the salwar kameez has moved a notch up in its stunning and exceptional variations. The Pakistani suits, designer salwar kameez and Anarkali dresses are the recent variations making waves in the fashion market.
What is the Anarkali salwar kameez?
One of the creations is the beautiful Anarkali Salwar kameez. The Anarkali suits are sensational, feminine as well as outstanding in its pattern, prints and embellishments. Bollywood heroines like Parineeti Chopra, Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla have carried the Anarkali dress with charm and elegance and have wooed today’s modern women.
The Anarkali suit is a frock style kurta which is stitched figure fit till the waist and throws pleats below the waist like a frock. It follows an umbrella cut pattern. It is accompanied by a chudidar and a full size dupatta. They are stitched in cotton, chiffon, tissue, georgette and net. Anarkali dresses in net and georgette with heavy embellishments make fantastic festive and party wear. Whereas those in cotton and net look subtle but make a great look on luncheons and formal day functions.
What are the common embellishments and styles in Anarkali?
The Anarkali in itself is an exquisite variation of the traditional salwar kameez. It is further enhanced with kundan, zari, aari and coloured stones or mirror work. It has a dainty neckline with intricate embroidery on it and heavy embellishments on the bottom of the kurta.
The Anarkali can be modified in length which is generally kept long just above 5 inches above the ankle or even the sleeves. Recent trends have the Anarkali suits accompanied by a jacket or koti which looks chic and exhuberant.
What are the shades of the Anarkali salwar kameez?
Apart from gold, silver, pink, green and maroon, unconventional shades like turquoise blue, blood red, bright orange, emerald green, rust and neon green with delicate embroidery rule the trend now! In fact metallic hues like rust, gold and silver look attractive on an Anarkali dress.
Interestingly, the Anarkali’s divinity and grace is inspired by the similar patterns worn during the Mughal era.
Check the exhaustive variety of Anarkali suits online and take your pick! Flaunt the Anarkali suit with long ear rings and high heels with a couple of thick bangles to complete your look!
This article written and posted by a fashion designer who working with kalkifashion.com and gives more information how to wear anarkalki salwar kameez.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca