ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Methodologies And Procedures Of Wearing Gemstones
Total Articles: 92
Gemstones have been appreciated and loved by everyone with its stunning beauty and healing properties. But what is also important is the proper procedure to wear the gemstone. Follow the points below while wearing a gemstone.
1) Choose the proper gemstone: To ensure positive effects of the gemstone on your life, get the recommendation of a well-read astrologer. After detailed analysis of the horoscope and study of the planets, compatible stones are instructed to be worn with a particular metal.Beware of wrong incompatible gemstones which can bring evil and negative effects to your life. Try to avoid gemstones associated with planets like Mars, Rahu, Saturn, Sun and Ketu which could also affect relationships, career and health.
2) Quality and clarity of the gemstone: The most important criteria of any gemstone is the cut and transparency. There are many stones which have internal cuts, blemishes and marks. Unless the mark is a natural inclusion, gemstones with such defects should be immediately rejected or disposed.The gemstones should be original and natural completely without any laboratory or chemical treatments. Hence, synthetic and lab treated stones should be rejected. In case you find the stone’s lustre uneven and not uniform, it is not a real stone. A real gemstone is clear and the shade does not change.
3) Suitability of the gemstone: After purchasing the correct gemstone as per astrology, one must check whether it actually suits them. Test the suitability of the gemstone by placing it under your pillow in the night or wearing it with the gemstone touching the skin. Try this for 7 nights and if you receive bad news, nightmares or health issues, refrain from wearing it.Never continue wearing it after experiencing such negative vibes.
4) Proper date and time: Wearing a gemstone on a muhurtha and auspicious day is very important. The planet associated with the stone should be strong on the day you are wearing the gemstone. With the reference guide, check the nakshatra, planetary position. Preferably adorn the gemstone on Shukla Paksha on the associated planetary day.
5) Procedure to wear the stone: The gemstone should set in such a way in a ring or a pendant that the bottom of the stone touches the skin. Immerse the gemstone ring or pendant in raw milk or gangajal overnight.
The ring should then be worn within 1 hour of sunrise. After taking bath and wearing clean clothes preferably in the colour of the stone you are to wear, remove the ring from the milk or gangajal and facing East, recite the mantras of the planet 108 times. Then proceed to wear the stone.
Refer this post to know the mantras for each planet. Check the following guide for the colour of clothes to wear for each stone.
Yellow Sapphire: Yellow
Ruby: White or Red
Red coral: Bright red
Blue Sapphire: Blue
Hessonite: Smoky blue or black
Cat's eye: Mixed or Red
This article has been written and posted by a astrologer who working with gempundit.com and gives the information on semi precious stones.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Why Ethnic Fashion Will Never Die!
2. Versace – The Luxury Italian Clothing Brands Now In New Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
3. Innovations In Surplus Denim Fabric Over The Years
Author: Manjiri Morey
4. Neon’s Prints Beach Wears Bikini And One Piece In Uk
5. Choosing Best Cmshoes, Heels, Flip Flops For Women
6. Benefits Of Adding The Trouser And Shirt Combo From Naswiz Retails Pvt. Ltd
Author: Shilpa Sharma
7. Shop Classic Formal Shoes Via Online Marketplaces
Author: Rohit Barua
8. Know That You Can Wear Whatever Kind Of Cheap Swimdresses You Like
9. Modest Prom Dresses Uk Cheap - Turn Chic Fashion Into Women's Clothing
10. Custom Made Bridesmaid Dresses- A Information To Bridesmaids Dresses
11. Best4bubs - Reusable Cloth Nappies Australia | Reusable Training Pants | Reusable Cloth Nappies|
Author: | Reusable Swim Nappies Australia..
12. Makeup Trends 2017
Author: Peter Koy
13. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
14. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
15. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy