ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Home Repairs Warranty
Total Articles: 121
I have used Home repair warranties for 20 years for myself and my rental homes. I paid $35. to $45. monthly ($500. yearly) and when we had a problem to fix I had to pay up to $65. for a "service charge" to the repair company to come to my home to LOOK at the PROBLEM and give an estimate to the warranty company before they would repair anything!
I want to make one call to the Warranty Company, tell them my repair problem and have them take care of paying any service charges and make the repairs prompty without me paying any $$$ to the repair person!
Does such a Home Warrenty exist today? If so I will sign up in a heart beat because I never thought it was fair for the Warranty Company to make the HOMEOWNER pay a $40. + service charge to a repairperson BEFORE the repairs were made!
Maybe I should start my own Home Warranty service and advertise " NO SERVICE CHARGE for the HOMEOWNER TO PAY! I think they would get more customers to join.
Home Warranties are a good deal, especially if you have RENTAL properties. Tenants break things more frequenty than Homeowners do! The cost of repairing or replacing unrepairable items would be prohibitive with a good HOME WARRANTY PLAN.
BUT, many Homeowners do not like paying a monthly fee of $20. $60. per month and then having to pay out another $40.to $75. service charge to the repair companyBEFORE any repairs are made. This double payment is NOT fair, expensive and TIME WASTING TO THE customer.That is how the Warranty Plans works for 90% of the consumers and turns alot of people away from purchasing a Home Warranty Plan.
I know I am not alone in thinking Home Warranty Plans should not charge the Homeowner a Service Charge plus a monthly membership fee. My Dentist, when I was complaining to him about HAVING TO pay a SERVICE CHARGE FEE, before the WARRANTY COMPANY would fix my air conditioner, he said if you find a company that "doesn't charge any service fees, let me know. Why should I pay a monthly fee AND the service charge? U don't anymore; BHS pays ALL costs to repair/replace your appliances ! Visit www.NoServiceCharge4U.com for more information.YOUR HOME REPAIRS WORRIES R OVER ! FOR ONLY $45. per month for a BHS HOME WARRANTY we will repair or replace ALL your applicances, hot water heater, central AC/HEAT,
plumbing, electrical, and other home systems WITH NO SERVICE CHARGE 2 U !
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget