ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How To Select The Appropriate Custom Engagement Ring
Total Articles: 4
Everyone wants to make their engagement memorable by selecting an exclusive custom made engagement ring. But how to get that dream spark an engagement ring deserves? Here’s the way out how you can be assured to get it customised.
Tips on choosing the befitting engagement ring for your beloved:
• Decide your budget: Be focused on your total budget. Buy stone and metal of the same quality. Because both these things are indispensable to each other to create your special custom made engagement ring.
• Selection of metal: Yellow gold is always an engagement ring’s first choice. But presently white gold and platinum are also occupying its place in the customer’s selection. Above everything else the metal has to be durable enough to stand a bit of rough use as the ring is something you will wear throughout your life. On the other hand it should be befitting with the gemstone of your choice.
• Stone selection: Nowadays people are purchasing birth stone instead of white diamond for the custom made engagement ring. They think it will be more auspicious and unique than buying an ordinary white diamond ring. People who do not believe in luck and astrology may choose any diamond for their ring.
• Choice of the right designer: Without a good jewellery designer your dream of a super custom made engagement ring cannot be possible. Take time and visit the nearest jewellery shops of your area. Collect data about their design, style, collection and cost. Decide by balancing all these factors. Take opinion from a newly engaged friend or a relative.
• Unique settings: After the right selection of metal, stone and designer now this is the time when you give your custom made engagement ring the unique look by its exclusive setting. You can choose a white large diamond in the middle surrounded by coloured small diamonds. You can also give your ring an oval, a square and a rhombus shape by setting small white diamonds. Apart from diamonds presently yellow sapphires, pink pearls, chorales and blue sapphires are also in demand when people select their engagement rings. For further exclusivity you can inscribe quotations like “I Love You”, “Marry Me”, “Be My Wife” and many more like these. But above everything else your selection has to be based on the sturdiness of the setting. Sometimes small diamonds and pearls lose their strength to hold themselves in the metals. Loss of a single small stone spoils the whole beauty of a ring. And it is much harder to get the stone of the same size. Hence a hardy setting for your custom made engagement ring is always recommended.
• Cautionary measures: Engage proper time in store, designer, stone and metal selection. Always keep the bill with you. For any reason if you have to exchange or sell the ring the bill is the only proof of your purchase. Sometimes ring insurance is recommended. You will get paid soon for the loss of the ring.
To conclude, the choice of the befitting custom made engagement ring should be a memorable experience of your life. After all, matches are made in heaven, and for everything else, there’s a jeweller.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know The Facts About Nazar Battu Evil Eye Protector
Author: payal dubey
2. Get The Amazing Traditional Handmade Kumkum Sindoor Box
Author: payal dubey
3. Online Grocery Shopping Store | Grocery Store Online Shopping
4. Top 5 Tips To Purchase The Right Chair Online
Author: Anaya Sharma
5. The Must-read Shopping Tips For Baby Frocks
6. Selling Successfully At Online B2b Marketplace From Sellers Perspective
Author: Gail Herper
7. Latest Update Shopping Site For Every Household Product
Author: Garima Yadav
8. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Men’s Watch A Classical Revisit
9. Casio Classic Sports Chronograph Men’s Watch| Brilliant Under A Simple Face
11. Vr Bengaluru - One Of The Topmost Entertainment Places In Bangalore
12. Why Promotional Products Are So Effective For Marketing?
Author: Victor Lee
13. Diesel Mega Chief Chronograph Black Dial Mens Watch| Speedy Freddie’s Love It
14. Hip Hop Fashion And Style - Keeping Hip And Trendy
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. All About Fashion Jewellery