ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Total Articles: 1
A developing exchange in the realm of web configuration is the subject of what is best for the portable experience – responsive web outline or custom-fabricated versatile requisitions? There are numerous variables that may as well level out what is best for your business yet with both alternatives on the forefront of the engineering scene, it asks the A growing discussion in the world of web design is the topic of what is best for the mobile experience – responsive web design or custom-built mobile applications? There are many variables that should level out what is best for your business but with both options on the cutting edge of the technology scene, it begs the questions of which one is better and which one is more cost effective?
Over the years, the answer to this question might have fluctuated quite a bit. Customized web applications were the most impressive to the consumer, as they offered wider functionalities with updates and plug-ins that could be implemented for increased capabilities. Essentially, the mobile application was a more sophisticated, convenient technology. But as the bottom line grew more important companies started to ask if it was really necessary and more efficient to build custom applications. It depends on who you ask and what you need your mobile interface/application to do. Today, a responsive web design theme – the buzzword of today’s up and coming development and design technology – is a challenger to the app’s dominance.
A good first step in answering this question for your business is starting with the actually needs of your company and forget about lingo and buzzwords. If you are a business that is service oriented and conducts most business over the phone or face-to-face, a web application, by its very nature, is not necessary. A technology company that has an extensive array of product and service offerings with descriptions and even a mobile shopping cart, a customized web application is rendered almost essential due to the needs of the business.
In terms of cost effectiveness, it depends on the number of web applications that would need to be built and customized. If one application will allow users all the functionality and capability you wish to provide that would surely be more cost effective than a redesign of your core website. However, in the long run, responsive design efforts tend to end up being more cost effective because you get a bigger bang for your buck. In a responsive website design, you are updating your site into an aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-use style to boost viewership for new and repeat users. At the same time, you are still making product and/or services presentable on any device a consumer may use. Companies can sometimes find themselves in trouble if their services start to extend and, in turn, require more web applications, different interfaces, maintenance or new functionalities. Much of that hassle can be avoided by hiring a web design company to convert the site into a responsive theme.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized