ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Vacation In Lloret De Mar
Total Articles: 26
Lloret de Mar is located in the vicinity of Costa Brava and has the largest coastal resort in the area. Lloret de Mar has been attracting millions and millions of tourists year after year and hence many of the holiday makers come and search for villas to spend their vacation. The reasons tourists opt for villas are the privacy and homely comfort they get unlike the hotels where bed and breakfast accommodation is sometimes hectic.
With the increase in tourism, villa renting has gained attraction due to its affordability factor. You will find many beautiful villas which differ in size and style. All you need to do is call the villa owner and confirm as per your requirements. There are 2-4 bedded rooms fully furnished with Italian made tiles and air conditioned. The bedrooms have attached bathrooms supplied with bidet, shower and bath tub. The entire house is designed and decorated with art work and paint work and decorative lighting and chandeliers. The ground floor usually has a common living room with sofa set, tables and chairs, flat TV with 24 hour cable connection, telephone, video games, secured Wi-Fi connection and music player. The kitchen and the dining hall are usually attached while in few of them they will be separate. The dining hall can accommodate about 6-8 persons and the interior designing is really expensive in some. The kitchen has a brilliant architectural design with all the modern amenities supplied to it. It is equipped with all the essential kitchen items such as microwave oven, freezer, fridge, dish washer, washing machine, kettle, 4 stove cooking gas, mixture grinder, barbeque grill with proper exhaust and many more gadgets.
Around the house you will many useful facilities such as a parking garage in case you want to hire a vehicle to drive around the city. You will also find a private pool where you can have your pool side party with your friends or family. You can also enjoy the sun during the day time and have your lunch by the pool side. There is a beautiful garden and a lawn that enhances the beauty of the villa and the entire villa is lightened up in the evening to add more to its beauty. You can also enjoy your morning breakfast on the roof top where table and chairs are set, to enjoy the morning view of the sunrise along with the view from the Mediterranean Sea.
Welcome to Lloret de Mar!
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar