ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Understanding Property Funds
Total Articles: 133
A property fund allows investors to participate in real estate opportunities with the added benefit of diversification.
With greater awareness of the opportunities present in the current real estate market, many investors are looking carefully at property funds. The volatility of traditional investments, especially publicly traded stocks and bonds, drives interest and investment in various forms of real estate and property investment instruments.
A property fund allows the investor to diversify – and minimise risk – by buying multiple properties that are appropriately vetted (before acquisition) and managed (after acquisition) by skilled property fund managers. This differs from individual investors who are sole owners of single or multiple parcels of land. The lone investor may face headwinds from external factors, such as change-of-use resistance or an adverse change in local economics, whereas a property fund will strive to avoid such situations. While the nature of land will always be subject to externalities, the diversified nature of property funds leaves the investor with proportionately less exposure.
An alternative to a property fund is a REIT (real estate investment trust) fund; however, the two have key differences. A REIT is more liquid – an advantage to some investors and a disadvantage to others. But this also tends to subject the investor to market volatility, something avoided by a trust fund. REIT funds incur management fees that are generally greater than those found with property funds.
Investing / Finance Articles1. These Monetary Items Are Modified For Conveying Simple
Author: Tommy Harisson
2. M&a Advisory Firms
Author: Sandeep Sharma
3. Want To Invest In The Share Market For The Long Term ? The Prior The Better!
Author: Mahendra Rajput
4. Indian Gold Trading
Author: wasim rizwan
5. You Are Affirmed Cash In A While Without Such Commitments
Author: Jim Carry
6. Why You Need To Go Over The Internet Before Applying For A Home Loan
Author: Chandani Jawar
7. You Require Cash Just By Enrolling Yourself With The Loan Specialist
Author: Alexander Zeus
8. Benefits Of Getting Instant Cash Loans In I Hour India
Author: Akanksha mishra
9. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
10. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
11. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
12. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
13. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
14. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
15. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani