ALL >> Travel >> View Article
First Images Of The New Great House On Necker Island
Total Articles: 12
The Great House on Necker Island now complete and ready to welcome its first guests. It is the private home of Sir Richard Branson and part of the Virgin Limited Edition collection.
Following a two-year project the exterior and interior layout of the new Great House has been remodeled on the original design, with the addition of some innovative design twists.
The inspiration is from the beautiful features and Balinese style of the original structure, the new Great House offers breath-taking panoramic views of the Caribbean, the Atlantic and neighboring islands. Each one of the eight guest rooms has a balcony, and all come with king-size beds and spacious en-suite bathrooms. The Master Suite is on the upper level, which is a whopping 1,500 square feet and has been designed for panoramic views from virtually every angle and includes a two-person Jacuzzi, a stand-alone outdoor bath and a kitchenette area with a fully-stocked fridge.
The Great House is the located where people get together and has an open outdoor terrace with hammocks and sofas and a large dining table for everyone to gather round to enjoy their meal. There’s a fully-stocked bar for favorite cocktails and up on the roof the crow’s nest has stunning views where you’ll find a Jacuzzi – perfect for sipping champagne as you watch the sun set. And if you feel like a quick dip in the sea before lunch, then hop on the zip-line that quickly transports you from the Great House terrace all the way down to the sandy white beaches.
Sir Richard Branson commented: “Necker Island has been my home for more than 30 years and for me it is the most beautiful place in the world. The brand new Great House is the heart of the island and I’m thrilled with the results. This signals a new dawn for Necker, which I’m very excited about.”
For exclusive use bookings, accommodation on Necker Island includes nine bedrooms in the Great House including the stunning Master Suite and six individual Bali Houses dotted around the island. There is also a bunkroom in the Great House that sleeps up to six children. In totality, the number of guests that can be accommodated on Necker Island is 30 plus six children at a nightly rate of USD $60,000 until the 31st December 2013.
Apart from being the ultimate relaxing paradise, the island can also be your perfect setting for a wedding or a celebration with family and friends that you’ll will forever cherish.
There is also an option if you do not want to hire the entire island but you want to enjoy the full Necker experience, you can try ‘Celebration Weeks’ provide the opportunity to book an individual room ‘hotel-style’ for seven nights.
This ravishing Necker Island is located in the British Virgin Islands, a spectacular and unspoilt area of the Caribbean and is surrounded by turquoise waters and coral reefs and fringed with beautiful white sandy beaches.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah