ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Safety Process Of Jump-starting Your Battery
Total Articles: 57
It is one of those mornings when you are already late for office and after getting the car hastily out of the garage the first thing you notice is that its battery is dead. Although you are aware of the concept of battery revamption through a process called jump-starting, you aren’t sure about how it is done. So here is an account of the right way to jump-start your vehicle in order to escape the horror of such mornings.
Determining a dead battery
On turning the ignition on, if you hear the engine to make a sound then probably that’s not what you call a dead battery but if on putting the start on, there is no action that your car does, then of course it is a dead battery which could be expected to come back to life through a process of jump starting.
Things to be checked before jump starting your vehicle
• Keep the jumper cables without any damage at hand
• Both the cars whose batteries are involved in the process should be turned off
• The battery to be used to jump start as well as the dead battery should have the same voltage
• Both of the cars should not be in any way connected to each other
• The gears of both the cars should be in neutral
The steps to be followed for jump starting
• Positive end of the living battery is to be connected to the positive end of the died out battery
• One end of the additional cable is to be connected to the negative end of the living battery
• This additional cable should be plugged somewhere away from the battery perhaps to the engine
• All the cables must be kept a loof from any kind of vehicle movement
• Once the car is started the cables should be taken out possibly in the order of last to first i.e. starting from the last one attached to the engine
If this whole process is not good enough to run your car then all you need is an expert’s help. In a situation like this it is better to avail the emergency services extended by the car battery manufacturers now days. Many of the manufacturers of automobile batteries in India have introduced emergency services that would help you come out of any kind of auto electrical urgency, even if that is a battery failure.With time car battery service has gone through a lot of improvement that are beneficial to commoners. Few car battery manufacturers even give you the facility of free battery maintenance. Battery is the backbone of your car so proper battery handling becomes a mandate for each of us. More importantly when your car runs by dint of a lead acid battery, your responsibility of proper maintenance should get doubled. According to the popular belief, every object that’s led by a battery needs extra care. Just as car batteries, UPS or inverter batteries also tend to wane with time. As a result even they demand sufficient maintenance in order to last longer.
Visit - http://www.sfsonicpower.com
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name