ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Designing Your Spare Outdoor Area
Total Articles: 1
Have you been trying to make a mess out of the lovely outdoor area that you own? Whether it is a pool, a porch, a patio, or even a garden home office, make proper use of the area so that you could take advantage of the summers and show off your stunning outdoor space. To do this well, you need to carefully plan out what your requirements are. Just like you would do with any indoor space, an outdoor area needs the same attention in terms of aesthetics such as colour harmony, architectural style, comfortable traffic flow, and other space requirements. Some special challenges that outdoor designing comes with are things like privacy and shelter from natural elements.
Depending on your property size and the activities you want to accommodate, the size and layout of your outdoor space will have to be determined. Garden rooms UK may be small and cosy or large and spacious. Accordingly, you can create sections for different activities – for example, glass garden rooms for growing plants, an area for cooking, relaxation, conversation and sun bathing. In doing so, you need to ensure that there is enough space for people to walk around between these sectional areas. In addition to that, designing you outdoor room requires you to take into consideration extreme rain, wind and temperature conditions.
Keep in mind a few out-of-the box ideas such as using decorative concrete. The colours and patterns that are possible with this concept are many. Bring down the options by coming up with a scheme that goes with the landscape of your home and also harmonizes with the interior of your rooms. A conversation area can be created overlooking flowerbeds to give it a soothing and attractive scenery. As for privacy, obviously an outdoor room will not have walls. You could install a fence or some landscaping plants to separate you from your neighbours. To complement the exterior walls of your home, you could have a screening wall with a stone or brick pattern surrounding the area. Also keep in mind the convenience of accessing the area. In case you want to have a garden party, the area should be easily accessible from the house and should preferably be placed close to the kitchen so that all food preparation facilities are close by. Access to power and water is another important must have factor.
If you are not too familiar with designing your own outdoor space, work with a landscape architect and a creative concrete contractor to plan your outdoor room to fit your budget, aesthetic and functional needs.
For more information visit us at:- http://www.boothsgardenstudios.co.uk/
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett