ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Designing Your Spare Outdoor Area
Total Articles: 1
Have you been trying to make a mess out of the lovely outdoor area that you own? Whether it is a pool, a porch, a patio, or even a garden home office, make proper use of the area so that you could take advantage of the summers and show off your stunning outdoor space. To do this well, you need to carefully plan out what your requirements are. Just like you would do with any indoor space, an outdoor area needs the same attention in terms of aesthetics such as colour harmony, architectural style, comfortable traffic flow, and other space requirements. Some special challenges that outdoor designing comes with are things like privacy and shelter from natural elements.
Depending on your property size and the activities you want to accommodate, the size and layout of your outdoor space will have to be determined. Garden rooms UK may be small and cosy or large and spacious. Accordingly, you can create sections for different activities – for example, glass garden rooms for growing plants, an area for cooking, relaxation, conversation and sun bathing. In doing so, you need to ensure that there is enough space for people to walk around between these sectional areas. In addition to that, designing you outdoor room requires you to take into consideration extreme rain, wind and temperature conditions.
Keep in mind a few out-of-the box ideas such as using decorative concrete. The colours and patterns that are possible with this concept are many. Bring down the options by coming up with a scheme that goes with the landscape of your home and also harmonizes with the interior of your rooms. A conversation area can be created overlooking flowerbeds to give it a soothing and attractive scenery. As for privacy, obviously an outdoor room will not have walls. You could install a fence or some landscaping plants to separate you from your neighbours. To complement the exterior walls of your home, you could have a screening wall with a stone or brick pattern surrounding the area. Also keep in mind the convenience of accessing the area. In case you want to have a garden party, the area should be easily accessible from the house and should preferably be placed close to the kitchen so that all food preparation facilities are close by. Access to power and water is another important must have factor.
If you are not too familiar with designing your own outdoor space, work with a landscape architect and a creative concrete contractor to plan your outdoor room to fit your budget, aesthetic and functional needs.
For more information visit us at:- http://www.boothsgardenstudios.co.uk/
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi