ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Benefits Of Online Travel Connections
Total Articles: 468
After you have thoroughly researched cheap travel options, such as cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, and cheap vacation packages you should check out a few travel social websites, especially if you will be traveling solo, to save money, stay safe, and enjoy more authentic cultural experiences.
Some of the bigger travel social websites are Couchsurfing, Airbnb, and Planely.
The following are a few relatively new travel social websites identified by the New York Times that work to make touring a city full of strangers a little more friendly and less costly:
• Easynest is a website that helps travelers be able to afford nicer hotels by matching up like minded people that can split the cost of a room. People join Easynest by signing up via their Facebook accounts and creating a profile that describes them.
Users can view hotels where others want to stay or post hotels where they want to stay and wait for others to contact them. Consider Skyping a few times before agreeing to check into a hotel together. There is no insurance if you book a room together and the person who was supposed to share it cancels or refuses to pay.
• Friends of Friends Travel is a social network for travelers between the ages of 18 and 35. Here members share accommodations, luggage lockers, travel tips, or just a drink in a foreign city. The goal is for travelers to meet new people, save money, and enjoy a more intimate city experience. This site encourages you to limit your connections to friends and friends of friends, thereby getting the best of both worlds: the reliability of friends, and the excitement of meeting someone new.
Friends of Friends Travel places a map of the world on each member’s dashboard allowing them to easily see the location of everyone in their network.
• Graph Search is a new tool from Facebook that allows people to sort all of their Facebook friends by country. Graph search enables users to find friends and friends of friends who share the share interests.
• Tint.travel is a Facebook app that uses Facebook to connect friends of friends and helps them find someone to host them in a foreign city, show them around, or share a meal.
• Voulez Vous Diner has a website that encourages people around the world to cook meals in their apartments and houses for travelers who prefer to pay for a home cooked meal with a local resident than eat at a restaurant every night. The cost of the meal is set by the host and shown on the dinner’s presentation page.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler