ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Benefits Of Online Travel Connections
Total Articles: 468
After you have thoroughly researched cheap travel options, such as cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, and cheap vacation packages you should check out a few travel social websites, especially if you will be traveling solo, to save money, stay safe, and enjoy more authentic cultural experiences.
Some of the bigger travel social websites are Couchsurfing, Airbnb, and Planely.
The following are a few relatively new travel social websites identified by the New York Times that work to make touring a city full of strangers a little more friendly and less costly:
• Easynest is a website that helps travelers be able to afford nicer hotels by matching up like minded people that can split the cost of a room. People join Easynest by signing up via their Facebook accounts and creating a profile that describes them.
Users can view hotels where others want to stay or post hotels where they want to stay and wait for others to contact them. Consider Skyping a few times before agreeing to check into a hotel together. There is no insurance if you book a room together and the person who was supposed to share it cancels or refuses to pay.
• Friends of Friends Travel is a social network for travelers between the ages of 18 and 35. Here members share accommodations, luggage lockers, travel tips, or just a drink in a foreign city. The goal is for travelers to meet new people, save money, and enjoy a more intimate city experience. This site encourages you to limit your connections to friends and friends of friends, thereby getting the best of both worlds: the reliability of friends, and the excitement of meeting someone new.
Friends of Friends Travel places a map of the world on each member’s dashboard allowing them to easily see the location of everyone in their network.
• Graph Search is a new tool from Facebook that allows people to sort all of their Facebook friends by country. Graph search enables users to find friends and friends of friends who share the share interests.
• Tint.travel is a Facebook app that uses Facebook to connect friends of friends and helps them find someone to host them in a foreign city, show them around, or share a meal.
• Voulez Vous Diner has a website that encourages people around the world to cook meals in their apartments and houses for travelers who prefer to pay for a home cooked meal with a local resident than eat at a restaurant every night. The cost of the meal is set by the host and shown on the dinner’s presentation page.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service