ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Would A Two-room Property In Ahmedabad Cost You?
Total Articles: 54
The real estate in Ahmedabad derives its advantage from the presence of a good social and physical infrastructure. A plethora of manufacturing units such as automobiles, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries have got a stronghold in the city, and these have contributed a lot towards Gujarat's GDP. As far as realty market is concerned, the sector is going stable and prices are rising slowly and steadily. The rates of both residential and commercial properties are lower than other metropolitan cities of India. We consider the rates of 2 BHKs in its different localities and see what picture it portrays of itself in the property market.
For the buyers of two-room property in Ahmedabad, there are many affordable options out there. For apartments that come at price rate below 20 lacs, one can search the same in areas like Maninagar, Gandhi Nagar, Motera, S.G. Highway, Gota, Vejalpur and Vastral, to name a few. The starting range in these localities may vary between 12-20 lacs, though the upper limit can be anything. The psf rates too varies from place to place. For example, a 2 BHK property in Maninagar fluctuates between Rs. 3000- Rs. 5000/ sft. On the other hand, in Gandhinagar, these values are, in comparison, lower:between Rs. 1700-2900/ sft.
Now, let's consider Ahmedabad property in the starting range 20-30 lacs. The localities that fit this range are New C. G. Road,, Vasna, Khokra, and Ghatlodiya. Vasna and Khokra are two affordable areas for seekers of a 2 BHK apartment in the city; the upper limit of the property values in these twin localities does not exceed beyond 30 lacs, most of the times.
Let's have a look at the areas where two-room apartments are costlier than the range specified above. Bodakdev, Makarba, Vastrapur, Prahlad Nagar, Satellite, Ambawadi, Mem Nagar, Pladi, Gurukul are known for their pricey rates. Most of these are well-developed colonies with up-to-the-mark amenities available. Consider Mem Nagar; a 2 BHK here can cost anywhere between 40-50 lacs. At Naranpura, the rates are still higher, the starting price being around 60 lacs. Pladi is a plush locality with exorbitant prices for residential properties. Here, for a two room flat, you can have to pay anywhere between 40 lacs -2 crores! At Bodakdev, the upper limit stands at 60 lacs, while at Ghodasar, it is around 75 lacs.
The prices of property at Ahmedabad have appreciated in a majority of colonies. Ambavadi,Anand Nagar, Bodakdev, Chandkheda, Narol, and Naranpura have seen escalation of property rates in Jun-Sep quarter. This is a good sign for the NRI investors, who can expect good returns from their investment.
Makaan.com, the leading real estate portal, lets you buy, sell, or rent properties in Ahmedabad, in flexible price brackets. Look for properties at Ahmedabad advertised by eminent developers, builders, and land owners.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home