ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Would A Two-room Property In Ahmedabad Cost You?
Total Articles: 54
The real estate in Ahmedabad derives its advantage from the presence of a good social and physical infrastructure. A plethora of manufacturing units such as automobiles, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries have got a stronghold in the city, and these have contributed a lot towards Gujarat's GDP. As far as realty market is concerned, the sector is going stable and prices are rising slowly and steadily. The rates of both residential and commercial properties are lower than other metropolitan cities of India. We consider the rates of 2 BHKs in its different localities and see what picture it portrays of itself in the property market.
For the buyers of two-room property in Ahmedabad, there are many affordable options out there. For apartments that come at price rate below 20 lacs, one can search the same in areas like Maninagar, Gandhi Nagar, Motera, S.G. Highway, Gota, Vejalpur and Vastral, to name a few. The starting range in these localities may vary between 12-20 lacs, though the upper limit can be anything. The psf rates too varies from place to place. For example, a 2 BHK property in Maninagar fluctuates between Rs. 3000- Rs. 5000/ sft. On the other hand, in Gandhinagar, these values are, in comparison, lower:between Rs. 1700-2900/ sft.
Now, let's consider Ahmedabad property in the starting range 20-30 lacs. The localities that fit this range are New C. G. Road,, Vasna, Khokra, and Ghatlodiya. Vasna and Khokra are two affordable areas for seekers of a 2 BHK apartment in the city; the upper limit of the property values in these twin localities does not exceed beyond 30 lacs, most of the times.
Let's have a look at the areas where two-room apartments are costlier than the range specified above. Bodakdev, Makarba, Vastrapur, Prahlad Nagar, Satellite, Ambawadi, Mem Nagar, Pladi, Gurukul are known for their pricey rates. Most of these are well-developed colonies with up-to-the-mark amenities available. Consider Mem Nagar; a 2 BHK here can cost anywhere between 40-50 lacs. At Naranpura, the rates are still higher, the starting price being around 60 lacs. Pladi is a plush locality with exorbitant prices for residential properties. Here, for a two room flat, you can have to pay anywhere between 40 lacs -2 crores! At Bodakdev, the upper limit stands at 60 lacs, while at Ghodasar, it is around 75 lacs.
The prices of property at Ahmedabad have appreciated in a majority of colonies. Ambavadi,Anand Nagar, Bodakdev, Chandkheda, Narol, and Naranpura have seen escalation of property rates in Jun-Sep quarter. This is a good sign for the NRI investors, who can expect good returns from their investment.
Makaan.com, the leading real estate portal, lets you buy, sell, or rent properties in Ahmedabad, in flexible price brackets. Look for properties at Ahmedabad advertised by eminent developers, builders, and land owners.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range