ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Secrets Of The Cuisine Of Castellón
Total Articles: 33
Who doesn't like trying new dishes and discovering new tastes? Do you also belong to this group of people? Do you feel like searching new recipes every day? If the answer is yes, we have great news for you! In Castellón you will have opportunity to explore new dishes and you will love them!
Castellón is a city in the Community of Valencia. There is a typical Mediterranean climate, perfect for every type of plantations. Thanks to that, the cuisine of Castellon is rich in fresh fruit, vegetables and many different fish and meat. Search castellon villas and experience the adventure of new tastes.
Without any doubts, rice is one of the most important ingredients of the cuisine in this region. If you want to discover the history and past of Castellón, try ´paella´. For sure you will like it! This dish contains seafood, some vegetables and, of course, rice. If you decide to come here, you can order it in any of local restaurants or search castellon apartments and prepare it yourself. There are also other dishes based on rice like rice with duck, ´arrosejat´ or ´negre´. During your stay in Castellón, you can't miss ´coca toast´ with tomato, onion or spinach.
Besides, as Castellón is situated on the coastline, you will have an opportunity to try fresh seafood. This is the best place to discover new receipts of cod and other fish. Talking about the cuisine of Castellón we can't forget about jam. The most famous is ´jamón serrano´ (cured jam).
These are only a few examples of what you can order for lunch or dinner when you decide to come here. But if you love pastries, you will also find something for you. We can recommend you ´pá-noli´. Usually it is served with the pumpkin marmalade. And if it is still not enough, then you can order ´flaons de Morella´. This is a small cake of the semicircular shape, very often sweetened with sugar, but traditionally with honey.
As you can see, the cuisine offer of this place is really wide. There is something for fish, meat or pastries lovers. Come to Castellón and be an adventurer of its cuisine!
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David