ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Secrets Of The Cuisine Of Castellón
Total Articles: 33
Who doesn't like trying new dishes and discovering new tastes? Do you also belong to this group of people? Do you feel like searching new recipes every day? If the answer is yes, we have great news for you! In Castellón you will have opportunity to explore new dishes and you will love them!
Castellón is a city in the Community of Valencia. There is a typical Mediterranean climate, perfect for every type of plantations. Thanks to that, the cuisine of Castellon is rich in fresh fruit, vegetables and many different fish and meat. Search castellon villas and experience the adventure of new tastes.
Without any doubts, rice is one of the most important ingredients of the cuisine in this region. If you want to discover the history and past of Castellón, try ´paella´. For sure you will like it! This dish contains seafood, some vegetables and, of course, rice. If you decide to come here, you can order it in any of local restaurants or search castellon apartments and prepare it yourself. There are also other dishes based on rice like rice with duck, ´arrosejat´ or ´negre´. During your stay in Castellón, you can't miss ´coca toast´ with tomato, onion or spinach.
Besides, as Castellón is situated on the coastline, you will have an opportunity to try fresh seafood. This is the best place to discover new receipts of cod and other fish. Talking about the cuisine of Castellón we can't forget about jam. The most famous is ´jamón serrano´ (cured jam).
These are only a few examples of what you can order for lunch or dinner when you decide to come here. But if you love pastries, you will also find something for you. We can recommend you ´pá-noli´. Usually it is served with the pumpkin marmalade. And if it is still not enough, then you can order ´flaons de Morella´. This is a small cake of the semicircular shape, very often sweetened with sugar, but traditionally with honey.
As you can see, the cuisine offer of this place is really wide. There is something for fish, meat or pastries lovers. Come to Castellón and be an adventurer of its cuisine!
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar