ALL >> Education >> View Article
Learn Catia And Make Your Career Bright And Secure
Total Articles: 7
CATIA training is not as widely available as training for other CAD software, but it is the primary product used for automotive and aeronautical design, so you may be searching for resources that can help you get productive in this software as quickly as possible. If you have stumbled upon this article and are a CAD student but are not familiar with CATIA, let me just take a moment to discuss the CATIA basics. CATIA is an acronym that stands for Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application. It was the first 3D CAD parametric modeling software, and was developed by the French company Dassault. Dassault purchased Solid Works a while ago, so now Dassault actually owns both the major 3D CAD products on the market. They police their copyright vigorously!
CATIA's architecture is created with C++, and supports Visual Basic for Applications interface. CATIA is not just a parametric modelers; it's a three-dimensional product life-cycle management software suite. It supports many product development stages, like CAX for formulation, CAM for manufacturing, CAD for designing, etc. It's not just automotive and aeronautic industry firms that use CATIA: it is the preferred software of petroleum and procedure power, shipbuilding, plant design and architecture. Even some floral designers use CATIA! So it's pretty versatile. It's not just the body and surfaces that are designed in CATIA, but also, for example, bumper beams, side rails etc.
CATIA licensing is very expensive, so smaller industries tend to work with the less expensive software like Solid Works or Inventor. But if you are a designer in an industry that is dominated by CATIA, you will need expertise in this software and this is your most direct path to employment. Wages are very good for professionals with training in CATIA. Hence CATIA training is very useful and productive investment, and allows you to progress with your career much more rapidly.
There are some smaller providers of CATIA training material who can give you excellent coverage of the basic training for Sketching, Part Modeling, and Assembly, as well as surface design. Video-based CATIA training provides a better opportunity for self-paced study, whereby you can learn at your own speed, and repeat a lesson as many times as you need to understand it thoroughly. There are some larger institutes that give in-house or school-based CATIA training; this tends to be pretty expensive and the pacing can be quite slow, if you are a CAD professional who doesn't want to take weeks off of work to retrain during business hours.
This article is written by Rosanna Daniel on behalf of video-tutorials.net, provides AutoCAD tutorials, Inventor video tutorials, Solid Works training. For more details browse this website.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program