ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are Hotels In Aurangabad Near Airport ?
Total Articles: 76
Aurangabad is a historic city in state of Maharashtra and is tourist hub with many historical monuments. It is declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra and is full of so many gates which you can find within it. The place is one of the fastest growing in the world. The city is a district headquarter which offers modern comforts and amenities. There are three museums in the region the Sunheri Mahal Museum, the University Museum and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Museum. You can also spent hours by roaming in the Bani Begum Gardens. Lying along the right bank of the Kham River, it is the gateway to the World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora.
Aurangabad is known for himroo shawls, mashroo and kimkhab weaves and paithani silk sarees, silver craft of Bidri and people purchase these things while shopping here and realize the stunning expertise of the artists for their work. Aurangabad is rich in its culture and heritage as well as its art and crafts. There are plenty of hotels in Aurangabad near airport in luxury budget and star category, which caters to the tourists of the city. People come for visit have Sightseeings at Aurangabad Caves, Bibi Ka Maqbara,Himroo Factory and Panchakki organized for them. Daulatabad, Khuldabad Anwa Temple, Pitalkhora Caves, Lonar Crater and Paithan can also be organized as excursions. Hotels in Aurangabad near airport is conveniently located, offers a luxurious and comfortable stay in historical city of Allahabad, supported by all the modern infrastructural amenities. The personalized service and a friendly staff makes for memorable stay experience. Maharashtra government organizes Ajanta and Ellora Festivals and people gather here during March and enjoys classical dance and music under the backdrops of the Ellora Caves. The festival presents best talents from across India and give them chance to showcase their hidden talents. Another major attraction is Aurangabad festival which falls in December and promotes the rich local culture, talent, art and heritage of the city. The festival presents best talents from across India and give them chance to showcase their hidden talents.
Programs that emphasizes on culture, heritage through folk dances, Ghazals etc are there. There are different ranges of hotels in Aurangabad and one can stay at the government tourist lodge , private budget and star hotels. There are lots of Aurangabad guesthouses, which are close to tourist places like Ellora Caves and Bibi Ka Maqbara. Aurangabad too offers wide ranges of cuisines from Maharashtrian, Mughlai, Chinese, Italians. There is a string of low budget but excellent restaurants along the Station Road. But there are lesser eating joints at Ajanta and Ellora.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David