ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are Hotels In Aurangabad Near Airport ?
Total Articles: 76
Aurangabad is a historic city in state of Maharashtra and is tourist hub with many historical monuments. It is declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra and is full of so many gates which you can find within it. The place is one of the fastest growing in the world. The city is a district headquarter which offers modern comforts and amenities. There are three museums in the region the Sunheri Mahal Museum, the University Museum and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Museum. You can also spent hours by roaming in the Bani Begum Gardens. Lying along the right bank of the Kham River, it is the gateway to the World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora.
Aurangabad is known for himroo shawls, mashroo and kimkhab weaves and paithani silk sarees, silver craft of Bidri and people purchase these things while shopping here and realize the stunning expertise of the artists for their work. Aurangabad is rich in its culture and heritage as well as its art and crafts. There are plenty of hotels in Aurangabad near airport in luxury budget and star category, which caters to the tourists of the city. People come for visit have Sightseeings at Aurangabad Caves, Bibi Ka Maqbara,Himroo Factory and Panchakki organized for them. Daulatabad, Khuldabad Anwa Temple, Pitalkhora Caves, Lonar Crater and Paithan can also be organized as excursions. Hotels in Aurangabad near airport is conveniently located, offers a luxurious and comfortable stay in historical city of Allahabad, supported by all the modern infrastructural amenities. The personalized service and a friendly staff makes for memorable stay experience. Maharashtra government organizes Ajanta and Ellora Festivals and people gather here during March and enjoys classical dance and music under the backdrops of the Ellora Caves. The festival presents best talents from across India and give them chance to showcase their hidden talents. Another major attraction is Aurangabad festival which falls in December and promotes the rich local culture, talent, art and heritage of the city. The festival presents best talents from across India and give them chance to showcase their hidden talents.
Programs that emphasizes on culture, heritage through folk dances, Ghazals etc are there. There are different ranges of hotels in Aurangabad and one can stay at the government tourist lodge , private budget and star hotels. There are lots of Aurangabad guesthouses, which are close to tourist places like Ellora Caves and Bibi Ka Maqbara. Aurangabad too offers wide ranges of cuisines from Maharashtrian, Mughlai, Chinese, Italians. There is a string of low budget but excellent restaurants along the Station Road. But there are lesser eating joints at Ajanta and Ellora.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus