ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are Hotels In Aurangabad Near Airport ?
Total Articles: 76
Aurangabad is a historic city in state of Maharashtra and is tourist hub with many historical monuments. It is declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra and is full of so many gates which you can find within it. The place is one of the fastest growing in the world. The city is a district headquarter which offers modern comforts and amenities. There are three museums in the region the Sunheri Mahal Museum, the University Museum and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Museum. You can also spent hours by roaming in the Bani Begum Gardens. Lying along the right bank of the Kham River, it is the gateway to the World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora.
Aurangabad is known for himroo shawls, mashroo and kimkhab weaves and paithani silk sarees, silver craft of Bidri and people purchase these things while shopping here and realize the stunning expertise of the artists for their work. Aurangabad is rich in its culture and heritage as well as its art and crafts. There are plenty of hotels in Aurangabad near airport in luxury budget and star category, which caters to the tourists of the city. People come for visit have Sightseeings at Aurangabad Caves, Bibi Ka Maqbara,Himroo Factory and Panchakki organized for them. Daulatabad, Khuldabad Anwa Temple, Pitalkhora Caves, Lonar Crater and Paithan can also be organized as excursions. Hotels in Aurangabad near airport is conveniently located, offers a luxurious and comfortable stay in historical city of Allahabad, supported by all the modern infrastructural amenities. The personalized service and a friendly staff makes for memorable stay experience. Maharashtra government organizes Ajanta and Ellora Festivals and people gather here during March and enjoys classical dance and music under the backdrops of the Ellora Caves. The festival presents best talents from across India and give them chance to showcase their hidden talents. Another major attraction is Aurangabad festival which falls in December and promotes the rich local culture, talent, art and heritage of the city. The festival presents best talents from across India and give them chance to showcase their hidden talents.
Programs that emphasizes on culture, heritage through folk dances, Ghazals etc are there. There are different ranges of hotels in Aurangabad and one can stay at the government tourist lodge , private budget and star hotels. There are lots of Aurangabad guesthouses, which are close to tourist places like Ellora Caves and Bibi Ka Maqbara. Aurangabad too offers wide ranges of cuisines from Maharashtrian, Mughlai, Chinese, Italians. There is a string of low budget but excellent restaurants along the Station Road. But there are lesser eating joints at Ajanta and Ellora.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe