ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are Hotels In Aurangabad Near Airport ?
Total Articles: 76
Aurangabad is a historic city in state of Maharashtra and is tourist hub with many historical monuments. It is declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra and is full of so many gates which you can find within it. The place is one of the fastest growing in the world. The city is a district headquarter which offers modern comforts and amenities. There are three museums in the region the Sunheri Mahal Museum, the University Museum and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Museum. You can also spent hours by roaming in the Bani Begum Gardens. Lying along the right bank of the Kham River, it is the gateway to the World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora.
Aurangabad is known for himroo shawls, mashroo and kimkhab weaves and paithani silk sarees, silver craft of Bidri and people purchase these things while shopping here and realize the stunning expertise of the artists for their work. Aurangabad is rich in its culture and heritage as well as its art and crafts. There are plenty of hotels in Aurangabad near airport in luxury budget and star category, which caters to the tourists of the city. People come for visit have Sightseeings at Aurangabad Caves, Bibi Ka Maqbara,Himroo Factory and Panchakki organized for them. Daulatabad, Khuldabad Anwa Temple, Pitalkhora Caves, Lonar Crater and Paithan can also be organized as excursions. Hotels in Aurangabad near airport is conveniently located, offers a luxurious and comfortable stay in historical city of Allahabad, supported by all the modern infrastructural amenities. The personalized service and a friendly staff makes for memorable stay experience. Maharashtra government organizes Ajanta and Ellora Festivals and people gather here during March and enjoys classical dance and music under the backdrops of the Ellora Caves. The festival presents best talents from across India and give them chance to showcase their hidden talents. Another major attraction is Aurangabad festival which falls in December and promotes the rich local culture, talent, art and heritage of the city. The festival presents best talents from across India and give them chance to showcase their hidden talents.
Programs that emphasizes on culture, heritage through folk dances, Ghazals etc are there. There are different ranges of hotels in Aurangabad and one can stay at the government tourist lodge , private budget and star hotels. There are lots of Aurangabad guesthouses, which are close to tourist places like Ellora Caves and Bibi Ka Maqbara. Aurangabad too offers wide ranges of cuisines from Maharashtrian, Mughlai, Chinese, Italians. There is a string of low budget but excellent restaurants along the Station Road. But there are lesser eating joints at Ajanta and Ellora.
Travel Articles1. Visa Services In Dehradun
Author: Visa Services in Dehradun
2. Things You Should Know About Sailing
Author: Aaron Roger
3. Schengen Tourist Visa Gives You The Opportunity To Visit Any Of The 26 Countries Without Any Hassles
4. 5 Places You Should Not Miss While You Are In Spain
Author: Ritwik Sengupta
5. A Complete Guide To Plan For A Durban City Tour
6. Top 10 Things To Do In Durban The Best Tourist
7. Tamanag Heritage Trek - A Perfect Way To Explore The Tibetan Culture
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
8. Top Three Trekking Destinations In Nepal
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
9. What To Do To Add Extra Value To Tanzania Safari Tours?
Author: Mathew Jacky Mollel
10. Variety Of Luxury Transfer Services Available In Dubai For Commutation
11. Manaslu Circuit Trekking Is Now Absolutely Possible After The Deadly Earthquake In 2015
12. Nepal Is Still A Safe Country To Visit Even After The Devastating Earthquake Of 2015
13. 5 Spectacular Viewpoints In Mahabaleshwar
14. Australia Immigration & Visa Consultants In Bangalore
Author: shaik fareed
15. Get A Thrilling Experience In The Upper Mustang Region Of Nepal
Author: Master Himalaya