ALL >> Health >> View Article
Types Of Liposuction Techniques - An Insight
Total Articles: 4
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and sucks out unwanted fat accumulated in various parts of the body. The procedure is most popular for the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, upper arms and back. Liposuction aims to permanently remove the fat cells from the body. Medical conditions such as Lipomas, Gynecomastia, Lipodystrophy syndrome may benefit from liposuction.
There are wide array of liposuction methods practiced today. Some procedures like the dry technique is no longer considered safe while some techniques like Tumescent Technique are recognized globally.
1. Tumescent Technique
This is relatively a new technique. Tumescent fluid would be injected into the fatty tissue. Once the injecting of fluid is done, your Plastic Surgeon in Manhattan will remove the unwanted fat from the body using a hollow instrument called “Cannula”. This method is usually performed on face, neck, arms, calves and ankles. Minimal Blood Loss, Rapid Postoperative Recovery and Improved Aesthetic Results is what makes Tumescent one of the best liposuction techniques.
2. Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction
This method is an alternate to surgical Liposuction in Manhattan and it employs ultrasound to liquefy the fat accumulated in the body. This method is best suited to remove fat from the Abdomen, Ankles, Arms, Buttocks, Cheeks, Chin, Hips, Knees, Neck, Thighs, Upper Arms and Waist. It is has been called less painful compared to other procedures.
3. Power Assisted Liposuction
In this method, a mechanical device is used. The device rotates back and forth and moves in and out to melt the deposited fat. This procedure is considered to be safe as it requires smaller incisions and it paves the way for a faster recovery. Power Assisted Liposuction allows the surgeons to target specific areas without causing damage to the surrounding areas. This method can be used to remove the fat deposits in Back, Thighs, Chest area, Inner knee, Upper arms, Calves and Ankles, Hips and buttocks, Abdomen and Waist, Cheeks, chin and neck.
4. Laser Assisted Liposuction
Laser assisted liposuction also known as laser lipolysis, is a minimally invasive procedure. The tumescent fluid is injected in areas where fat has to be extracted. A laser beam would be passed beneath the skin to liquefy the fat. Once the fat melts, it would be extracted using the suction cannula. The best part about this method is that it stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin in the dermis, and fibrosis in the fat layer. These changes combined with the laser, causes skin tightening and smoothening. It just takes 2-3 days to get back to normal life.
If you exercise regularly and maintain a healthy diet after the treatment, the results of liposuction can be long-lasting.
The author has an immense knowledge on Liposuction in Manhattan. Know more about Plastic Surgeon in Manhattan related info in his website http://www.breastauglipocenter.com
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe