ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Call Tracking Can Do For Your Business
Total Articles: 55
Call tracking is system that you set up in your company that will analyze the effectiveness of your marketing strategies. As the name implies, it track all calls from customers and analyzes all the information gathered in those calls. This is the most practical way to monitor the performance of your campaigns and advertisements since it gets data from the customers themselves and conveniently compiles it all in a report. You will save time in figuring out what works for you and what doesn't so you can respond faster and develop more effective marketing strategies. Calldynamics offers call tracking services that will give you the data to predict and direct your customer behavior.
But it doesn't just track offline customer interaction; it also has the ability to analyze data online. All traffic generated by your campaign for your business will be visible. You will know which online interactions were converted into offline calls which in turn can be converted to sales.
To understand things better, here are the processes that goes on behind call tracking:
1. Call recording - Every call that your system received will be recorded. Each caller is assigned a tracking number. It will also identify the employee who answered the call and list down the results of the customer-employee interaction.
2. Call tagging - After a call is recorded, it will now be tagged meaning it will be categorized according to what kind of call it was. It will indicate if a customer was only calling for an inquiry or if there was an actual sale involved or if it was a complaint against the management. Go to http://calldynamics.com.au and inquire how you can apply track my calls services for your business today.
3. Scoring - After tagging a call and identifying the purpose of the call, the system will identify what lead the customer had used to get up that point. You will know how many responded to your TV or radio ad or if all the calls you received was because of a new banner ad you placed. The most number of respondents to a certain ad or lead will determine its score. So if a viral video posted a link to your website and this link generated a lot of sales, that video or the source of traffic will get a high score.
4. Goal generation - For future marketing strategies, you can set a goal for a specific ad or campaign to generate this much sales or traffic. The call tracking system will be able to monitor the set goal - if it was met or if it wasn't. Check out Calldynamics website and start with your analytic call tracking to better gauge your business performance online and offline.
Call tracking is especially useful in analyzing online data received by your website. It can identify these kinds of traffic in your site:
1. Paid clicks
2. Organic traffic that are results of search engine queries. Adwords call tracking service is offered by companies like calldynamics.com.au.
3. Direct traffic that came to your site without going through a search engine
4. Affiliated traffic from an affiliate program you have with other companies or sites.
By using phone metrics, call tracking will be able to find out if a customer who previously checked your website has made a call and that call made a sale. With call tracking, you will be able to weight each call and each campaign and how those affected your overall company performance. To know more about tracking calls, visit calldynamics.com.au.
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank