ALL >> Health >> View Article
Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Attractions In Leh
Total Articles: 11
Leh as a district of Jammu and Kashmir state is the second biggest in terms of the area after Kutch in Gujarat in India. It is situated at an altitude of 11562 feet and connects Srinagar through Highway 1D in the south west and Manali through Leh-Manali highway in the south.
The ancient royal palace known as Leh Palace is a nine-storey building which housed the royal family in the upper floors and the stables in the lower floors. It also is a tourist attraction. There are mountains galore which characterize the landscape of the area. The cold desert climate well below the freezing point during the harsh winter spanning October to March of the place is enjoyable to the visitors. Some of the attractions of Leh are Shanti Stupa, Hemis gompha, Leh Palace, Leh Trekking Trails, War museum, Jama Masjid, Chamba temple, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Namgyal Tsemo Gompa, Jo Khang Gompa, Shankar Gompha, the Victory Tower, Magnetic Hill, and Zorawar Fort to name a few.
The avenues available to reach there are limited and comprise national Highway 1D connecting Leh with Srinagar and the other Leh-Manali Highway. The road route from Srinagar to Leh remains open for the most part of the year beginning from June to November. The Leh-Manali is more troublesome owing to high passes, plateaus and landslide prone area on the way. The air connection to this area comprises the airport at Leh Kushok Bakula which has flights to and from Delhi. One can go to this area from Srinagar or Delhi by this air route. The rail route is conspicuous by its absence. One can go up to Jammu by rail and thereafter he has to take either air or the road route.
The tour operators have offers various holiday packages to suit every pocket. They arrange for the journey to the places and back, the sightseeing, staying, breakfast and take care of the other concerns. They offer travel packages for two or three or more nights, and they quote prices per couple or person. One can choose one which best suits his budget. The fun and adventure loving tourists have a field day, and they enjoy the most in the area. The trekking facility is a special attraction for those who love adventure. Other palaces and monuments are a treat to the eyes and satisfy the aesthetic sense. The area including Leh is a fantastic place for tourists.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men