ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Attractions In Kullu Manali
Total Articles: 11
Kullu Manali is a twin city situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. Kullu is a district headquarters of Kullu while Manali is its tehsil. Both these towns are famous for their scenic beauties and snow capped peaks lurking behind. Manali is just a few kilometers south of Kullu and is a buzzing hill station as the incoming of tourists throughout the year never stops. These towns really form a hub of travel around the Himalayas in this part. The climatic conditions and the mountainous snow filled terrain make it a very popular tourist destination.
Besides the scenic beauties and the bounty of nature, there are a few temples and shrines that are the tourists’ destinations. One has to see to believe the benevolence of nature in terms of natural beauties of nature in its various manifestations. The tourism is the mainstay of this area and people are heavily dependent on the influx of tourists in this area. The Himalayan peaks arouse the adventurous spirit of the tourists who can enjoy skiing and other snow sports. Trekking of peaks is not all fun and only those especially trained for the purpose do their hands in that direction. However, one can feel the thrill of mountaineering by just being at this place having a glimpse of the enchanting Himalayan range.
The airport situated at Kullu is the nearest for reaching Manali, and the air service is available only from and to Delhi. The other airports in the vicinity are Shimla and Pathankot or Kangra from where one can easily reach Dharamshala. The flights are frequently delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather conditions. So, one can conveniently skip this option of air travel which is the costliest in the whole of world for a given distance in this route. The other route is railway which is not so developed in Himachal Pradesh due to its mountainous geographical conditions. However, Shimla is well connected by rail and one can travel by a toy train from Pathankot to Kangra and from there one can reach Kullu by road. The road network is quite good in Himachal Pradesh and tour operators operating their services mainly from Delhi offer services on three routes.
One is the Delhi-Chandigarh-Shimla-Kaza route, second is the Delhi-Chandigarh-Bilaspur-Mandi-Manali-Keylong-Leh route and the third is Delhi-Chandigarh-Kangra-Dharamshala or Delhi-Chandigarh-Kangra-Chamba. One desirous of visiting Kullu and Manali should take the second route which would bring him to Manali directly and from there one can visit Kullu at his will.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe