ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Attractions In Kullu Manali
Total Articles: 11
Kullu Manali is a twin city situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. Kullu is a district headquarters of Kullu while Manali is its tehsil. Both these towns are famous for their scenic beauties and snow capped peaks lurking behind. Manali is just a few kilometers south of Kullu and is a buzzing hill station as the incoming of tourists throughout the year never stops. These towns really form a hub of travel around the Himalayas in this part. The climatic conditions and the mountainous snow filled terrain make it a very popular tourist destination.
Besides the scenic beauties and the bounty of nature, there are a few temples and shrines that are the tourists’ destinations. One has to see to believe the benevolence of nature in terms of natural beauties of nature in its various manifestations. The tourism is the mainstay of this area and people are heavily dependent on the influx of tourists in this area. The Himalayan peaks arouse the adventurous spirit of the tourists who can enjoy skiing and other snow sports. Trekking of peaks is not all fun and only those especially trained for the purpose do their hands in that direction. However, one can feel the thrill of mountaineering by just being at this place having a glimpse of the enchanting Himalayan range.
The airport situated at Kullu is the nearest for reaching Manali, and the air service is available only from and to Delhi. The other airports in the vicinity are Shimla and Pathankot or Kangra from where one can easily reach Dharamshala. The flights are frequently delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather conditions. So, one can conveniently skip this option of air travel which is the costliest in the whole of world for a given distance in this route. The other route is railway which is not so developed in Himachal Pradesh due to its mountainous geographical conditions. However, Shimla is well connected by rail and one can travel by a toy train from Pathankot to Kangra and from there one can reach Kullu by road. The road network is quite good in Himachal Pradesh and tour operators operating their services mainly from Delhi offer services on three routes.
One is the Delhi-Chandigarh-Shimla-Kaza route, second is the Delhi-Chandigarh-Bilaspur-Mandi-Manali-Keylong-Leh route and the third is Delhi-Chandigarh-Kangra-Dharamshala or Delhi-Chandigarh-Kangra-Chamba. One desirous of visiting Kullu and Manali should take the second route which would bring him to Manali directly and from there one can visit Kullu at his will.
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee