ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Attractions In Kullu Manali
Total Articles: 11
Kullu Manali is a twin city situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. Kullu is a district headquarters of Kullu while Manali is its tehsil. Both these towns are famous for their scenic beauties and snow capped peaks lurking behind. Manali is just a few kilometers south of Kullu and is a buzzing hill station as the incoming of tourists throughout the year never stops. These towns really form a hub of travel around the Himalayas in this part. The climatic conditions and the mountainous snow filled terrain make it a very popular tourist destination.
Besides the scenic beauties and the bounty of nature, there are a few temples and shrines that are the tourists’ destinations. One has to see to believe the benevolence of nature in terms of natural beauties of nature in its various manifestations. The tourism is the mainstay of this area and people are heavily dependent on the influx of tourists in this area. The Himalayan peaks arouse the adventurous spirit of the tourists who can enjoy skiing and other snow sports. Trekking of peaks is not all fun and only those especially trained for the purpose do their hands in that direction. However, one can feel the thrill of mountaineering by just being at this place having a glimpse of the enchanting Himalayan range.
The airport situated at Kullu is the nearest for reaching Manali, and the air service is available only from and to Delhi. The other airports in the vicinity are Shimla and Pathankot or Kangra from where one can easily reach Dharamshala. The flights are frequently delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather conditions. So, one can conveniently skip this option of air travel which is the costliest in the whole of world for a given distance in this route. The other route is railway which is not so developed in Himachal Pradesh due to its mountainous geographical conditions. However, Shimla is well connected by rail and one can travel by a toy train from Pathankot to Kangra and from there one can reach Kullu by road. The road network is quite good in Himachal Pradesh and tour operators operating their services mainly from Delhi offer services on three routes.
One is the Delhi-Chandigarh-Shimla-Kaza route, second is the Delhi-Chandigarh-Bilaspur-Mandi-Manali-Keylong-Leh route and the third is Delhi-Chandigarh-Kangra-Dharamshala or Delhi-Chandigarh-Kangra-Chamba. One desirous of visiting Kullu and Manali should take the second route which would bring him to Manali directly and from there one can visit Kullu at his will.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah