ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Make Your Medical Website Interactive
Total Articles: 4
Planning on starting a medical website for your practice? Before you spend a dime on building your site, ask yourself what your objectives are. What is the purpose of your medical website development? What do you want your website to do?
Do you want it to attract new patients to your practice or simply answer the endless routine questions about your accepted health insurance plans, office hours, contact information and address? Once you decide on these factors, you can then create a strategy to build the website that best suits your needs.
There are two types of medical websites: brochure websites and interactive websites.
Brochure website: Also referred to as brochureware, a brochure website gives visitors specific information about who you are, where your practice is located and what services you provide. Actually, it is similar to a printed informational brochure.
Interactive website: Think of this type of website as a two-way highway. It gives info to get info back in return. An interactive website helps you build a relationship with prospective patients and a better relationship with existing patients. Today, there are many ways to make a medical website interactive, depending on the features and tools you incorporate.
To make your website interactive, allow your visitors to do the following:
• Schedule an appointment online.
• Download particular reports after providing their e-mail address.
• Ask the doctor a question and receive a response at the provided e-mail address.
• Sign up for your online e-newsletter.
• Determine their payment options by working with your online financial tools.
• Complete paperwork, such as a patient’s health questionnaire or HIPPA forms that they can electronically send to the office or bring with them on their first visit to save time at their initial consultation.
• Learn more about the services you offer and the procedure that they’re interested in by viewing online learning modules.
• Watch videos of you being interviewed in the media, demonstrating a procedure or consulting a patient, as well as videos of patient testimonials.
• Pay their bills electronically online.
You can also put photos of the doctors and staff on your website, as well as a virtual tour of your office. Also, including information about the doctors’ degrees, their continuing medical education, honors and accomplishments received by the physicians, as well as any prestigious organizations to which the practice belongs, will help to boost your practice’s image online.
All of these interactive features help the visiting patients stay on your website longer and get to know you and your practice better. And the more you educate visitors about what they’re concerned about, the more likely they are to call or email you for an appointment or for additional information.
After creating an interactive website, you can expand its web presence, attract more visitors and get better search results by investing in medical marketing for your site. Hiring a firm that specializes in both website design and marketing will help your practice’s site reach its full potential.
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
2. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
3. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
4. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
5. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits
6. Top Advantages Associated With Using A Conference Mobile App For Any Meeting
7. Tips To Selecting The Best Iphone Audio Event Application – Top Must Have Features
8. The Reason Why You’re Event Would Need The App?
9. Online Digital Screen Kiosks – The New Business Trendy
10. Mobile App Development To Take Your Businesses Ahead
11. Mobile App Developer - Why Your Business Must Have One
12. How To Get The Best Augmented Reality Company For Ar Application Development?
13. How To Choose The Best Software Development Firm
14. Effective Digital Signs Is A Team Effort
15. Digital Signage - 3 Useful Rules To Succeed