ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
4 Reasons You Shouldn't Run Your Website Without A Website Monitoring Service
Total Articles: 499
Website monitoring services have become increasingly popular in recent years. This is largely due to the fact that business owners are beginning to realize just how much of an impact website downtime can have on their bottom line. If you’re still not sure whether or not website monitoring is worth investing in, take the following factors into consideration.
1. You Can’t Monitor Your Website Around the Clock
As vigilant as you may be when it comes to the performance of your site, it is impossible for human beings to monitor website uptime and performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That is where website monitoring service comes into play. A quality website monitor will ensure that your site is up and running at all hours by checking your site regularly at set intervals. Not only will a quality website monitor watch for website downtime, but it will also keep an eye out for any performance issues. Performance issues are not only an inconvenience for website visitors, but they can also be an indication that downtime is quickly approaching.
2. Website Downtime Equates to Lost Profits
While quality website monitors aren’t free, they can definitely pay for themselves. Every minute your website is down your company is losing money. How much money you lose each minute depends on the time of day your site goes down and the volume of sales you make through your site. A quality website monitoring service will let you know the minute your site goes down, and that means you can quickly get to work to resolve the issue. The faster you can get your site up and running, the faster your site can begin earning profits again.
3. Website Downtime Results in Lost Customers
The Internet is a cut-throat environment. Competition in any industry is fierce. This means that you need to do anything you can to stay one step ahead and keep your customers. In today’s day and age, customer loyalty is a thing of the past. Website downtime can cause you to lose the customers that your company has worked so hard to earn. A website monitor can ensure that when downtime occurs, you are able to quickly jump into action to get the site back up and running. Even if the service just saves you five minutes of downtime each time your site goes down, that is five minutes of time that you don’t need to worry about your customers moving to one of your competitors.
4. A Website Monitoring Service is a Crucial Part of Your Company’s Team
While most companies think of their team members as the employees who work for the company, strategic companies understand that the businesses to which they delegate certain responsibilities are also a fundamental part of the team. Your website monitoring service plays a key role in the online success of your business. The company that you choose to monitor your site will help you maintain your profits and can even prevent your site’s reputation from incurring harm. You wouldn’t run a brick-and-mortar establishment without fire alarms or the services of a fire station nearby. You shouldn’t run an online business without a website monitoring service that can notify you immediately when your site goes down so you can take the steps necessary to “put out any fires.”
Alertra is a leading provider of website monitoring and alerting services. We monitor the availability and performance of Internet-connected devices. As part of Alertra website monitoring service, we provide timely alert notifications and access to detailed reporting. We offer monitoring service to all sizes of businesses right from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Web Hosting Articles1. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
2. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
3. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
4. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
5. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
6. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
7. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
8. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
9. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
10. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
11. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
12. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
13. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch
14. Web Hosting And Domain Name Registration In Bangalore
15. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson