ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
E-intelligence Named As A Google Partner
Total Articles: 574
The new Partner Program was introduced recently and replaces the Google Certified Partner badge. The change was carried out by the global search giant in order to integrate the diverse Google certifications and to establish a more streamlined system. These revisions are, for the most part, based on enhancing quality of ads and improving the user experience. The new program serves to help businesses select highly-qualified partners like e-Intelligence for their search advertising requirements.
The new Partner badge is an online advertising seal of quality. Before being recognized for it, e-Intelligence was evaluated on dozens of metrics. The agency had to prove a combination of accomplishments, including: advanced AdWords knowledge, a proven track record of quality results for the client campaigns, a healthy amount of campaign spend across managed accounts; as well as individual AdWords expert certifications. e-Intelligence had to show an ongoing commitment to their clients’ success and growth, with a responsibility to stay abreast with the latest in Google’s search marketing practices. They not only met but exceeded Google’s high standards! This was possible because they maintain a tight technical integration between Google’s platforms and their own system to run clients’ campaigns in an effective manner. e-Intelligence successfully launches hundreds of search marketing campaigns for their clients across the globe, driving millions of ad impressions per month.
Jitesh Keswani, the proud co-founder and CEO commented, “This recognition is basically Google’s way of stating to the global advertisers that ‘we trust e-Intelligence and you should too.’ The announcement is another step as we look forward to providing more businesses with current and top-notch search advertising management and meet their increasing needs.”
Internet Marketing Articles1. Be An Expert In Social Media To Give Your Visual Content Marketing A Good Mileage
Author: Amit Sahoo
2. How To Market Your Website Properly For The Maximum Benefits?
3. Web Hosting
4. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
5. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
6. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
7. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
8. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
9. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
10. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
11. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
12. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
13. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
14. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
15. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon