ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Facts You Should Know About Industrial Remote Das
Total Articles: 150
Technological up-gradations are taking place at every step in our life. Industrial remote control systems too are recent developments that are being used in various industries to maintain and control huge machines. Through the utilization of wireless control systems, industrial devices can easily be accessed from remote networks. Actually the procedure eliminates physical presence are effort at the site. These systems offer wider coverage, flexibility, safety and increased productivity, cost saving and mobility.
In industrial segment, Driver authorization system has a great recognition. This is mainly used for bulk truck theft prevention. The system is designed for bulk fuel delivery trucks. The system prevents unlawful motor vehicles drive away with or without engine running.
These authorization systems are specifically designed for commercial vehicles and machinery. The system protects the vehicle from authorized engine start or movement that depending on the client’s application. Driver authorization system includes different items like:
1. Keypad unit with hidden enclosure screws
2. Sealed parking brake low pressure switch with DOT quick connect T fitting
3. Sealed engine kill relay
4. Installation guide that help you to operate the whole system
5. Components are pre-wired with quick connect electrical and air line that fittings supplied. Trucks with existing parking brakes air pressure switches and engine kill relays, may be able to use some of these components.
Professional engineers are always trying to improve industrial machines more conceptualized. They are improving upon designs and producing unique wireless systems that can take on large loads of work. Not only that their main motive is to do quality work without compromising on safety in the work field. There are some specifications of driver authorization system that included. These are:
1. The DAS system is disarmed by entering a three to nine digit ID code into the keypad. The Code is selected by the truck owner and is programmed into the unit a “master code” assigned to the truck owner. The DAS systems are available with up to three levels of administrative master codes.
2. In addition, the entry of a master code is required to change the driver’s authorization codes. Each level of master code erases the ID code directly below it and sets the device into a learning state where it is waiting for a new code to be entered.
3. If an incorrect ID code is entered more than five times the system will automatically lock out for ten minutes before allowing additional code entry. This is the most important feature of this system.
4. LED indicators show red for system armed, green for system disarmed, and flashing red for auto shut down, flashing green changing Id codes and alternating green and red flashing for system lock out due to multiple incorrect code entry.
DAS system is really helpful for industrial vehicles and machines. It prevents unauthorized engine start. System is armed automatically each time the key is turned off. Entry of correct user code disarms system and allows engine to be started. These are used on all types of vehicles and equipment.
BASE Engineering designs excellent industrial remote control enabled Driver authorization system for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial remote control systems we manufacture. For more information please visit: http://baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. What Are The Advantages Of Different Flexible Cables?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
2. Why Shuttered Sockets Are Recommended For All Homes?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
3. Get A Higher Rank On Msn
4. Quick Fixes And Solutions For Issues With Playstation 4
Author: Angel Smith
5. Stay And Drive Safe On Roads With Life Hammer And Safety Hammer Device
6. Why Led Road Flares Are Of Exclusive Options For Car Owners/drivers
7. Missed Call Marketing Solutions Gaining Grounds In India
Author: Aaditya Aggarwal
8. Maxeler Real Time Risk Available On Aws F1
9. Expert Samsung Service Centre In Manchester – Samsung Repairing Centre
10. Give Your Business An Unprecedented Boost With 4g Phones
Author: Bhairavi Chandra
11. Issues & Solutions For Iphone 6s Plus In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
12. How Tracking Tool Helps Locate The Whereabouts Of Your Shipment
Author: Grace Dervishi
13. Fast Sony Psp, Ps3, Ps4 Repairs At Games Repairer Manchester Centre
14. Low Cost Lg Phone Repair In Glasgow – Lg Repairing Centre
15. How To Find The Professional Xbox Repair Centre?
Author: Console repairing