ALL >> Health >> View Article
Gastric Bypass And Gastric Sleeve Miami: Options To Lose Weight FastBy Expert Author: Jason Case
If you are severely obese with a BMI more than 35, failed with all medically approved weight losing techniques, even calorie burning exercise and diet plans were unsuccessful to reduce your weight and if you have a history of obesity more than 5 years then you would need surgical methods to treat your extra pounds.
Whenever the doctor recognizes that, you need a surgery to reduce weight he recommends some blood tests and other necessary medical tests to determine which specific surgical procedure will suit you the best. There are many weight loss surgery techniques but Gastric Bypass and Gastric sleeve are the most common. Have a glance at both the surgical methods before you go for one:-
For a Gastric Sleeve Miami the surgeon staples some potion of stomach to create a banana or tube or a Sleeve like structure. The stapled portions are then removed. This surgical method involves elimination of almost 25% of your stomach. The section of stomach where the hormone Ghrelin is produced also gets eliminated with the removed portions. This hormone causes hunger, slows metabolism and decreases body’s ability to burn fat when this will not be produced in your body anymore then you lose weight naturally. The small sized stomach after the surgery will allow very less amount of food at a time, and you feel satiated with very small amount of food.
The Gastric Bypass Surgery involves two steps:-
• The surgeon divides the stomach into a small upper part and a much larger lower part. The small upper part is the sewn and stapled together to give it a pouch like structure.
• The small stomach pouch is directly connected with the Jejunum part of small intestine, bypassing the duodenum. After the surgery whenever you eat, the food directly enters jejunum. This restricts the absorption heavy calorie from the consumed food. You not only feel less hungry and get satiated soon but also the high calorie from your food gets absorbed in a lesser amount. In short, this surgical method gives you every way to reduce weight.
There are few rules which you need to follow after a Gastric Sleeve or a Gastric Bypass Surgery Miami:-
• Don’t eat heavy food just after the surgery. For first few weeks, you need to follow a liquid diet then slowly shift to semi solid diet and at last go for solid food.
• If you have a habit of eating depending on your emotions then keep lots of fiber fruits within your reach. It’s tasty, but contains less calorie and gives your body essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals.
• Don’t gulp lot of food together, eat slowly and swallow every grains of food properly.
• Drink lots of water.
• Don’t sleep just after a meal.
• Don’t eat too much food at a time
• Stop eating as soon as you feel full.
• Avoid junk food, maintain the diet chart accurately which your concerning doctor suggests.
Jason Case is a gifted surgeon. He has accomplished many successful surgeries including Gastric Sleeve and Gastric Bypass Surgery Miami.
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat