ALL >> Health >> View Article
Gastric Bypass And Gastric Sleeve Miami: Options To Lose Weight Fast
Total Articles: 8
If you are severely obese with a BMI more than 35, failed with all medically approved weight losing techniques, even calorie burning exercise and diet plans were unsuccessful to reduce your weight and if you have a history of obesity more than 5 years then you would need surgical methods to treat your extra pounds.
Whenever the doctor recognizes that, you need a surgery to reduce weight he recommends some blood tests and other necessary medical tests to determine which specific surgical procedure will suit you the best. There are many weight loss surgery techniques but Gastric Bypass and Gastric sleeve are the most common. Have a glance at both the surgical methods before you go for one:-
For a Gastric Sleeve Miami the surgeon staples some potion of stomach to create a banana or tube or a Sleeve like structure. The stapled portions are then removed. This surgical method involves elimination of almost 25% of your stomach. The section of stomach where the hormone Ghrelin is produced also gets eliminated with the removed portions. This hormone causes hunger, slows metabolism and decreases body’s ability to burn fat when this will not be produced in your body anymore then you lose weight naturally. The small sized stomach after the surgery will allow very less amount of food at a time, and you feel satiated with very small amount of food.
The Gastric Bypass Surgery involves two steps:-
• The surgeon divides the stomach into a small upper part and a much larger lower part. The small upper part is the sewn and stapled together to give it a pouch like structure.
• The small stomach pouch is directly connected with the Jejunum part of small intestine, bypassing the duodenum. After the surgery whenever you eat, the food directly enters jejunum. This restricts the absorption heavy calorie from the consumed food. You not only feel less hungry and get satiated soon but also the high calorie from your food gets absorbed in a lesser amount. In short, this surgical method gives you every way to reduce weight.
There are few rules which you need to follow after a Gastric Sleeve or a Gastric Bypass Surgery Miami:-
• Don’t eat heavy food just after the surgery. For first few weeks, you need to follow a liquid diet then slowly shift to semi solid diet and at last go for solid food.
• If you have a habit of eating depending on your emotions then keep lots of fiber fruits within your reach. It’s tasty, but contains less calorie and gives your body essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals.
• Don’t gulp lot of food together, eat slowly and swallow every grains of food properly.
• Drink lots of water.
• Don’t sleep just after a meal.
• Don’t eat too much food at a time
• Stop eating as soon as you feel full.
• Avoid junk food, maintain the diet chart accurately which your concerning doctor suggests.
Jason Case is a gifted surgeon. He has accomplished many successful surgeries including Gastric Sleeve and Gastric Bypass Surgery Miami.
Health Articles1. Nutritious Food - Some Smart And Healthy Foods To Stay Fit
Author: Vidya Jayaram
2. Best Hair Transplant In Odisha.
Author: Aesthetica Clinics
3. Using Ultrasound To Assess Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
4. Tips To Find A Top Quality Hospital For Your Maternal Care
Author: James Stevenson
5. 3 Organic Oils For Massage That Rejuvenates Your Soul!
Author: Bryan Loo
6. Choose The Right Mattress For Sound Sleep.
7. Dme Billing Software To Automate Your Dme Billing
8. Huge Quantity Of Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Things You Need To Know When Buying Water Ionizer
Author: Hydrate Global
10. What Things To Expect When Looking For Infertility Treatments
11. Benefits Of Psychotherapy Treatments
12. How To Handle Teen Anger Management At Home
13. Going Back To Stress Management Basics
14. Dealing With Anxiety Disorders - What Is Best For You?
15. Controlling Stress By Cultivating Top Management Tips