ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Simple Things That Will Help You Choose The Appropriate Diamond Bands!
Total Articles: 8
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Christmas? - Lots and lots of light bulbs that decorate the Christmas tree in different colors. And when these lights light up, they shine and sparkle with their inner beauty just as diamonds do. So this Christmas eve gift your partner shiny, sparkling Diamond bands. But yes keep it simple because simplicity is beauty. Instead of opting for a band in an elaborate design opt for a stylish one that is a circle of white metal with several small diamonds encrusted on it.
But there are certain things that you need to know about these Diamond bands. You might come across similar looking bands in different jewelry stores but surprisingly their price range varies. This is because of the cut, clarity and shine of the diamonds. Let me explain this to you in a greater detail for your better understanding. Diamonds are judged on the basis of their 4 C’s namely the cut, color, clarity and carat.
• The cut of a diamond decides the kind of shine and sparkle it will have. Say for example the better the round cut or the square cut or for that matter any type of cut, the higher will be the shine of the diamond. As such two diamonds with the same cut has different shine as the quality of the cut varies.
• Generally diamonds are colorless. But sometimes colored diamonds like pink and yellow diamond occur in nature. The higher the color quality the more it will add to the shine of the stone.
• Another element that can significantly affect the shine and sparkle of a diamond is the clarity of the stone. The lesser the amount of inclusions and blemishes the higher the clarity of diamond and hence the better its transparency level.
• Like every other metal and gemstones even diamond is also weighed but not in kilograms or any other weighing unit but as carat. When you check out the Diamond bands you will notice that there is a tag with a certain number and –ct symbol. This denotes the weight of the gemstone.
Out of these four elements clarity, cut and carat of the diamond determines its piece and value. The higher the clarity and carat or the higher the quality of cut and carat, the price will vary accordingly. As such no two similar looking Diamond bands cost the same amount of money.
Now that you have gathered a fair idea regarding the points to be taken into account when buying the band you will notice that you will be able to make a better choice.
Visit the website: http://www.simongjewelry.com in order to learn more about SimonG Diamond bands .
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 4188.8.131.52.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar