ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Simple Things That Will Help You Choose The Appropriate Diamond Bands!
Total Articles: 8
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Christmas? - Lots and lots of light bulbs that decorate the Christmas tree in different colors. And when these lights light up, they shine and sparkle with their inner beauty just as diamonds do. So this Christmas eve gift your partner shiny, sparkling Diamond bands. But yes keep it simple because simplicity is beauty. Instead of opting for a band in an elaborate design opt for a stylish one that is a circle of white metal with several small diamonds encrusted on it.
But there are certain things that you need to know about these Diamond bands. You might come across similar looking bands in different jewelry stores but surprisingly their price range varies. This is because of the cut, clarity and shine of the diamonds. Let me explain this to you in a greater detail for your better understanding. Diamonds are judged on the basis of their 4 C’s namely the cut, color, clarity and carat.
• The cut of a diamond decides the kind of shine and sparkle it will have. Say for example the better the round cut or the square cut or for that matter any type of cut, the higher will be the shine of the diamond. As such two diamonds with the same cut has different shine as the quality of the cut varies.
• Generally diamonds are colorless. But sometimes colored diamonds like pink and yellow diamond occur in nature. The higher the color quality the more it will add to the shine of the stone.
• Another element that can significantly affect the shine and sparkle of a diamond is the clarity of the stone. The lesser the amount of inclusions and blemishes the higher the clarity of diamond and hence the better its transparency level.
• Like every other metal and gemstones even diamond is also weighed but not in kilograms or any other weighing unit but as carat. When you check out the Diamond bands you will notice that there is a tag with a certain number and –ct symbol. This denotes the weight of the gemstone.
Out of these four elements clarity, cut and carat of the diamond determines its piece and value. The higher the clarity and carat or the higher the quality of cut and carat, the price will vary accordingly. As such no two similar looking Diamond bands cost the same amount of money.
Now that you have gathered a fair idea regarding the points to be taken into account when buying the band you will notice that you will be able to make a better choice.
Visit the website: http://www.simongjewelry.com in order to learn more about SimonG Diamond bands .
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Designer Purses For Women: Models To Look Out For
Author: Suhana Scott
2. Wear T Shirt For A Classy And Sassy Look
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. More Than A Century Old Legacy!
4. Beach Party Ideas From Beatbox Beverages - The Coolest Party Planners
5. Guide To Select Perfect Swimwear In Uk
6. The Changing Face Of Indian Fashion Industry
Author: Amaya Sharma
7. Your Love For Animals Now Revealed Through Trendy Jewelry
Author: Hugo McCoy
8. Versace, Roberto Cavalli & Missoni - A Luxury Fashion Brands For Men & Women Clothing In Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
9. 3 Engagement Rings You Haven’t Considered
Author: David Smith
10. Top 10 Bridal Lehenga Trends For 2017-2018
Author: Sonali Lad
11. Beach Holiday Checklist
12. Beach Vacation Must- Haves For Men
13. Made In Usa Jeans – Right Compliment To Your Look
Author: Jeff Harmon
14. Process Of Making Cotton Clothes
Author: Cotton Source
15. Are Briefs Ideal For Summer?
Author: Andrew Joel