ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Simple Things That Will Help You Choose The Appropriate Diamond Bands!
Total Articles: 8
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Christmas? - Lots and lots of light bulbs that decorate the Christmas tree in different colors. And when these lights light up, they shine and sparkle with their inner beauty just as diamonds do. So this Christmas eve gift your partner shiny, sparkling Diamond bands. But yes keep it simple because simplicity is beauty. Instead of opting for a band in an elaborate design opt for a stylish one that is a circle of white metal with several small diamonds encrusted on it.
But there are certain things that you need to know about these Diamond bands. You might come across similar looking bands in different jewelry stores but surprisingly their price range varies. This is because of the cut, clarity and shine of the diamonds. Let me explain this to you in a greater detail for your better understanding. Diamonds are judged on the basis of their 4 C’s namely the cut, color, clarity and carat.
• The cut of a diamond decides the kind of shine and sparkle it will have. Say for example the better the round cut or the square cut or for that matter any type of cut, the higher will be the shine of the diamond. As such two diamonds with the same cut has different shine as the quality of the cut varies.
• Generally diamonds are colorless. But sometimes colored diamonds like pink and yellow diamond occur in nature. The higher the color quality the more it will add to the shine of the stone.
• Another element that can significantly affect the shine and sparkle of a diamond is the clarity of the stone. The lesser the amount of inclusions and blemishes the higher the clarity of diamond and hence the better its transparency level.
• Like every other metal and gemstones even diamond is also weighed but not in kilograms or any other weighing unit but as carat. When you check out the Diamond bands you will notice that there is a tag with a certain number and –ct symbol. This denotes the weight of the gemstone.
Out of these four elements clarity, cut and carat of the diamond determines its piece and value. The higher the clarity and carat or the higher the quality of cut and carat, the price will vary accordingly. As such no two similar looking Diamond bands cost the same amount of money.
Now that you have gathered a fair idea regarding the points to be taken into account when buying the band you will notice that you will be able to make a better choice.
Visit the website: http://www.simongjewelry.com in order to learn more about SimonG Diamond bands .
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
2. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
3. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
4. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
5. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
6. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
7. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
8. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
9. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
10. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
11. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
12. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
13. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
14. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
15. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress