ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Simple Things That Will Help You Choose The Appropriate Diamond Bands!
Total Articles: 8
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Christmas? - Lots and lots of light bulbs that decorate the Christmas tree in different colors. And when these lights light up, they shine and sparkle with their inner beauty just as diamonds do. So this Christmas eve gift your partner shiny, sparkling Diamond bands. But yes keep it simple because simplicity is beauty. Instead of opting for a band in an elaborate design opt for a stylish one that is a circle of white metal with several small diamonds encrusted on it.
But there are certain things that you need to know about these Diamond bands. You might come across similar looking bands in different jewelry stores but surprisingly their price range varies. This is because of the cut, clarity and shine of the diamonds. Let me explain this to you in a greater detail for your better understanding. Diamonds are judged on the basis of their 4 C’s namely the cut, color, clarity and carat.
• The cut of a diamond decides the kind of shine and sparkle it will have. Say for example the better the round cut or the square cut or for that matter any type of cut, the higher will be the shine of the diamond. As such two diamonds with the same cut has different shine as the quality of the cut varies.
• Generally diamonds are colorless. But sometimes colored diamonds like pink and yellow diamond occur in nature. The higher the color quality the more it will add to the shine of the stone.
• Another element that can significantly affect the shine and sparkle of a diamond is the clarity of the stone. The lesser the amount of inclusions and blemishes the higher the clarity of diamond and hence the better its transparency level.
• Like every other metal and gemstones even diamond is also weighed but not in kilograms or any other weighing unit but as carat. When you check out the Diamond bands you will notice that there is a tag with a certain number and –ct symbol. This denotes the weight of the gemstone.
Out of these four elements clarity, cut and carat of the diamond determines its piece and value. The higher the clarity and carat or the higher the quality of cut and carat, the price will vary accordingly. As such no two similar looking Diamond bands cost the same amount of money.
Now that you have gathered a fair idea regarding the points to be taken into account when buying the band you will notice that you will be able to make a better choice.
Visit the website: http://www.simongjewelry.com in order to learn more about SimonG Diamond bands .
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Few Useful Tips To Look Gorgeous In Salwar Kameez
Author: Daniel Bennett
2. Secrets For Purchasing A Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses
3. Tips For Choosing The Ideal Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses Uk
4. What To Know Before Going To A Pawn Shop
Author: Lisa Aguilar
5. Tissot Sea Touch T026.420.11.031.00 Mens Watch |the Voodoo Diver From Tissot
Author: Jasson C
6. Ladies Bikinis Znu.com Sport Bikini
7. Sparkly And Lovely Crystal Jewelry For All
Author: Ethan Collins
8. Bikini Online Shop Znu.com Sport Bikini
9. Bikini Pictures Znu.com Sport Bikini
10. Get Your Wedding Dress To Fit Exactly As You Need It To
Author: Wedding Dress
11. Get The Perfect Look In Ball Dresses Nz
12. All In One Swim Dress With Beauty, Style And Sophistication
13. Enjoy The Convenience Of Shopping Sarees Online
Author: Daniel Bennett
14. Accessorize Your Outfit With Bangles To Create A Stunning Look
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Design And Features Of Platform Boots
Author: Jason Lindsay