ALL >> Education >> View Article
Become A Certified Etl And Data Warehouse Developer Through 70-463, Implementing A Data Warehouse Wi
Total Articles: 135
A number of Microsoft certifications are available these days. It does not matter in what field you belong to, Information Technology these days is spread everywhere. You can easily find one certification in your respective field. Once you have become a Microsoft certified then you will open plenty of doors of opportunities for yourself. Your career will become strong and you will improve chances of getting hired in the most esteemed organization. Who will not like to hire a Microsoft certified individual?
The Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012certification
Have you heard of the Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certification that is being offered by Microsoft lately? This exam is intended for the ETL and data warehouse developers. They are the individuals who use business intelligence solutions for data cleansing, extract transform load and not to forget data warehouse implementation. This exam is going to make a competent developer.
Topics covered by 70-463:
Take a look at the topics that will be covered by the Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exam:
• Design and implement a data warehouse – 11 percent
• Configure and deploy SSIS solutions – 24 percent
• Load data – 27 percent
• Extract and transform data – 23 percent
• Build data quality solutions – 15 percent
There is no special prerequisite for giving this exam. The only thing that you are required to do is have hands on experience. Practical knowledge matters a lot. If you don’t have any experience of dealing with the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 then you cannot give the exam. Scenario based questions are asked in the test. Although the exam will be multiple choice based but still in order to choose the correct answer, you will have to possess practical knowledge.
Preparation for 70-463:
There are many study material available over the web that can help you in the preparation of the exam. What you need to do is find the ones that contain all the contents of the exam. Make sure you find the most updated material for the preparation. Exam study guides are readily available. You can also find practice tests. Solve these tests and learn what kind of pattern is followed for the exam. But make sure you don’t just rely on these. Look into Microsoft’s website in order to find help. You can also join the Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 course for getting more insights and increase your chances of passing the exam.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur