ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Reseller Hosting, Your First Step To Be An Entrepreneur
Total Articles: 3
Reseller Hosting is a service where the account owner of the hosting service rents out a portion of the disc space or the bandwidth he receives to third parties wherein a host website acts as a link between the two. The host website is called the reseller and the account holder of the hosting service is called the host. The reseller sells it to customers for a profit. The individual control panel is offered to other end users in most of the reseller hosting packages. Reseller hosting can be done directly between the host and the other end users but it is wise to take a reseller hosting package from a well established reseller hosting firm because these firms provide extensive technical support to its buyers unlike the hosts. The hosts are just entrepreneurs who are starting up the hosting business for profit rather than being webmasters.
Who can do it?
• If you want to start your own web hosting company
• If you own multiple sites
• If you are a designer and need your clients’ site to be hosted
Great! Reseller hosting is the way to go. You can divide your resources among multiple domains and then host them. You will be having complete control over your Resold accounts. Being a reseller you don’t have to invest much in hardware and software. All you need is a good knowledge of the Web Hosting Industry and sales and marketing industry along with some marketing capabilities.
What is offered?
• Quality and inexpensive Windows Reseller Hosting India and
• Quality and inexpensive Linux Reseller Hosting India meeting your large space requirements.
• Along with standardised industrial control panel and Web Host Manager (WHM)
• The control panel makes it easy job for you to manage your hosting accounts and also manage your files, backups, emails databases and much more.
• Free and complete technical support by experienced web masters round the clock.
Windows Reseller Hosting India or Linux Reseller Hosting India, which is better?
Choosing the package that meets your requirements and suits you the best depends on quite a few factors. Your budget plays an important role in deciding that. It depends on the site you want to own and also on your acquaintances with the hosting technologies and the Web Host Manager.
You can go for Linux Reseller Hosting India if budget is an issue. The software and the services used in this platform are open source, making them very affordable and alluring. The control panel features in Linux Reseller hosting are excellent as it enables the user to easily access it for their websites. These are perfect for websites designed in PHP platform although Windows Reseller Hosting is a better choice for websites designed on ASP. The only drawback of Linux hosting is that it does not guarantee 100% compatibility with Microsoft applications.
Windows Reseller Hosting India on the other hand is totally based on Microsoft Windows Server. The security features in Windows Hosting are improved. Also, these are compatible with Open source technologies such as PERL, PHP and MySQL, making it a perfect web hosting solution for the business websites. The only downturn in Windows Hosting is its cost because of the proprietary fee charged by Microsoft.
Harry Baweja is a graduate in computer science. Now he is working for Emind business in a team of web hosting services. His responsibility is to provide the best service on Windows Reseller Hosting India, Linux Reseller Hosting India and making packages in customized manner based on client requirement.
Web Hosting Articles1. False Website Downtime Alerts Are More Than A Nuisance
2. How Readability Impact More Than Size When Register A Domain Name?
3. Getting The Best Out Of Dedicated Server Hosting
4. Geotrust True Businessid Wildcard For Enterprise And Ecommerce
Author: Gaurav Maniar
5. Website Monitoring Apps - Features And Benefits
6. What Is Certificate Transparency?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
7. Get More Advantage Using Quickbooks Hosting On Cloud?
8. Unmanaged Vps Hosting Starts Just At $7.99 Per Month.
Author: Martina Henderson
9. Tips To Select Custom Software Development Company
Author: Techno Softwares
10. Linux Hosting Services Starts From Just $0.59 Per Month
Author: Martina Henderson
11. Do You Know The Benefits Of Using Cloud Vps?
Author: Andrew Stevenson
12. How Can One Invite More Fans To His Business Facebook Page?
Author: Sachin Sharma
13. Various Information You Will Need Before Taking The Cloud Computing Services
Author: Kajal Hisaria
14. 7 Advantages Of Wordpress Hosting
15. What Is Synthetic Website Monitoring?