ALL >> Health >> View Article
Benefits Of Using Multi-panel Over Single-panel Drug Test Kits At Workplace
Total Articles: 499
Substance (drugs/alcohol) abuse at workplace is a potential threat to the health and safety of the workforce because of its harmful effects. Substance abuse leads to disruption of work schedule, which is neither in the interests of the employees nor the employers. Employers should, therefore, enforce a drug free environment by undertaking drug testing program using single-panel or multi-panel drug kits. Though both the types of drug test kits are useful, multi-panel kits are more advantageous.
We will discuss in this article the benefits of using multi-panel drug test kits compared to single-panel ones.
Single-panel test kits
Single-panel test kits enable testing for one drug using one test sample. In the event of more than one drug is to be tested, single-panel test kits need to be used individually for each drug. In other words, you need to use single-panel test as many times as many drugs you want to test.
Multi-panel drug test kits
A multi-panel drug test kits can detect two or multiple drugs in one round. These test kits are available in 3-panel, 5-panel, 6-panel and 12-panel forms. The number in each indicates the number of drugs the kit can test for in a round. Thus, the aforesaid kits can respectively detect a maximum number of three, five and twelve drugs. In addition, these kits can detect SAMHSA 5 drugs. These include:
1. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed) - not MDA/MDE/MDMA
2. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
4. Opiates (codeine, heroin, morphine and opium)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP)
Multi-panel drug test kits preclude adulteration of test sample as they have in-built features to detect adulteration.
Advantages of multi-panel drug test kits
• Save time and are cost effective: Multi-panel drug kits saves time because they enable test administrators to conduct the test for multiple drugs in one round using the same test sample. They need not repeat for each drug as is the case with single-panel drugs. Therefore, within a given period of time more number of people can be administered the test using these kits. This saves time as well as cost of administering testing.
• Convenient – both for administer and suspect: The test kits do not lead to privacy issues for people who are going to be administered and are convenient for them as well. Multi-panel drug test kits are convenient for administrators because they need not physically handle the test sample. It is simple to use these test kits. There is no need of additional professionals while using these kits.
Workplace serves the purpose of livelihood for the workforce. For employers, it is the platform where products are made or/and sold. Therefore, to foster a good workplace environment, enhancing its productivity and good employee-employer relation is important. Multi-panel drug test kits are helpful for employers in this direction.
DrugTestStrips.com is an online store offering reliable, accurate, easy to use and FDA approved drug test kits at affordable prices. Our multi panel drug test kits can be used to detect multiple drugs without the use of an additional instrument and without the need of having to use test kits multiple times. To learn more, visit - http://www.drugteststrips.com
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat