ALL >> Computers >> View Article
User Friendly Software To Move Contacts From Lotus Notes To Outlook 2010
Total Articles: 2
Lotus Notes and Its Use
Lotus Notes require a prior technical knowledge. Hence the organizations have to spend their money on training of the staff. It becomes an expensive affair for the organization as it has to train the new employees also. Lotus Notes is reliable and secure email application but due to high maintenance, technical knowledge and extra expenses, many organizations are shifting their email application base from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook 2010.
Microsoft Windows Email Client - Outlook
MS Outlook is the default email application of MS Office. Today almost all the systems have Windows as their operating system and MS Outlook is the majorly used email application. So, it is easy to download the application. Outlook is much more user-friendly than Lotus Notes.
Notes to Outlook
Once you shift your email base from Notes in Outlook 2007, you need all your email items in the PST format. So to access your old data in new format, you need reliable software that migrates all your email data and email options in a secure and easy way. Now that you have decided to use Outlook as your email application, you will need your data from Lotus to Outlook. These NSF files need to be converted in PST format. This situation also arises when you change your job and your earlier company has Lotus Notes email application while your new company has Outlook as the email application. This needs to move your all email options from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
How to Move Contacts from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010?
It is advisable to go for a third party tool that is available online. This kind of application does not require any technical staff to operate and a free demo version is available online. So go for a third party tool to enjoy the flawless conversion of Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010. The software must be reliable that doesn’t lose data during the process of conversion. It doesn’t require any prior technical knowledge. Even if you are a non-technical user, then also you’ll be able to perform the task of moving contacts from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010 in smooth way.
Benefits of using SysTools Export Notes Software to Move Contacts from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010
• The tool is very user friendly. A non-technical user can use the software.
• It converts all the email items of the Notes to Outlook like journals, contacts, notes, tasks etc.
• It is secure to use. Your data is secured during the conversion process and stores and saves your old data at a place that is easy to access and ready to use in the PST format.
• There is no expiry and time limit of the software. You can convert unlimited number of files from NSF to PST. You can also move your unlimited contacts in one click.
• You can avail 24x7support of the developers of the software.
Computers Articles1. How To Integrate Sales Form Online With Software For Business Enhancement
2. Stable Online Forms Service – Now At Your Doorsteps
3. Integrate Online Forms With The Help Of Salesforce Form Builder
4. Level Up Customer Interaction With Custom Salesforce Forms
5. Step-by-step Guide To Enter Www Norton Com Setup Product Key For Norton Setup
Author: Landy Corona
6. Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Author: Ask Amy
7. The Significance And Assistances Of Computer Recycling
8. Things To Consider While Selecting T-shirt Designing Software For Apparel Business
Author: Pratik Shah
9. Safely Back Up All Your Data With Active@ Disk Image
Author: Ed Robinson
10. How Document Converter Software Helps In Ensuring Authenticity Of Converted Files?
Author: shashikant shukla
11. Best Tech Rental Services
12. Computer Smartphone Investigation Can Smartly Unravel The Truth Behind Your Suspicions
13. Fb Account Contact 1-850-316-4897 Technical Support For Facebook Group
Author: Parker Fourny
14. Get Technical Aid Via Facebook Tech Support Number 1-850-316-4897
Author: natali thomas
15. Learn How To Start Your Own Online Job Portal With Job Classified Script Portal
Author: sawati rawat