ALL >> Business >> View Article
Sell Engagement Ring And Get The Much Needed Cash
Total Articles: 25
Gold has got an all-time high demand on the market. Although Diamond and Platinum jewelry items have got more aesthetic look than gold jewelry, people seem to be more inclined towards gold than other jewelry. Reason is the high difference in cost. You can get standard gold ornaments at an affordable cost, whereas, standard diamond and platinum ornaments are a way too expensive.
Gold selling is equally high just like gold buying. If you want to sell your gold jewelry, do not rush. Many scrupulous gold buyers are out there on the market, you may fall as a victim. Read the full post to know what you need to do before going to sell your precious jewelry.
Is your gold jewelry good or broken?
Is the gold jewelry you are going to sell is a good readymade piece of jewelry or broken? If it is ready to be put on directly, you can go for some good exchange offers or you can earn only cash. Else if you are going to sell it just because it’s broken, better you get it measured first because you will only be getting paid for the gold weight in it.
A broken or unwanted jewelry is only considered as scrap gold. A scrapped gold jewelry is melted down to get the precious metal and then weighed for calculating the cash for it.
What other things you need to know?
How much your gold will cost and what amount you will get paid is determined by factors like:
i. Karat weight: Gold is measured in karat weight. 24 karat gold is considered as 100% pure gold. It is impossible to make jewelry using 100% pure gold so impurities like silver and copper are mixed. A 22 karat refers to 91.7% gold, an 18 karat refers to 75% gold, 14 karat is 58.3% gold and 10 karat is 41.7% gold.
ii. Gold price on the day of selling: The market price of gold is often calculated for 24 karat gold. Today, there are dedicated websites and multiple finance related TV channels. If you are an internet guy, get up-to-date information about gold and silver prices. Otherwise, do watch TV channels for the most recent gold price.
iii. Refining fee: If you know the jewelry store, it may not charge you anything for refining and assaying your ornament.
iv. Buyer’s profit: Then comes the buyer’s profit margin. Some gold buyers are ready to buy your gold with a profit margin of 20%, whereas some buyers demand at least 30% profit margin. This helps you go for the suitable gold buyer.
If you want to sell your gold which is beautiful and well-maintained, you can go online to sell it at high price.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev