ALL >> General >> View Article
Singapore The Crest @ Prince Charles CrescentBy Expert Author: Shawn Teo
Singapore The Crest @ Prince Charles Crescent is conveniently located at Prince Charles Crescent, 10th District of Singapore, – a prestigious Residential Development that leads you to luxury life. Nature lovers will love the full-grown trees and landscaped gardens obtained in this tranquil community. The Crest presents 469 residential units from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms and penthouses. Classy and dramatic plan houses that'll awake all your feelings like never before.
A contemporary culture that tell itself from its neighborhood, The Crest has a joining bridge between heritage and modernity with its planning casting naturally through picturesque view and ease that mix its environment.
The benefit of holding a unit of Singapore prime estate is the best, a definite combination of joy and satisfaction. For the clever seekers who are in the quest for a condominium in a best neighbourhood with superb quality, your seek stops here, at The Crest @ Prince Charles Crescent.
Amenities near Singapore The Crest @ Prince Charles Crescent
Give quality time with your family with amazing adventures at The Crest. If you wish to shop, do recreational activities, and dine, it will absolutely not difficult because fantastic comforts and conveniences are made accessible like Tiong Bahru Plaza, the Great World City, the Valley Point Shopping Center, the Valley Point Shopping Center, Linear Park, the Alexandra Canal, and the Delta Sports Hall and Swimming Complex. The Crest is as well next to distinguish areas which include Southern Waterfront Area and Marina Bay Sands.
The Crest is just a short drive to Central Business District (CBD) and Orchard Road. Approaching residents of The Crest condo will also get to savour the convenient path to whole part of Singapore with Redhill MRT, Tiong Bahru MRT, Queenstown MRT, and Orchard MRT Stations right on your doorsteps. Linked to Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Central Expressway (CTE).
If you are counting for respected schools near the place, Zhangde Primary School, Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, Queenstown Primary and Secondary School, River Valley Point, Outram Secondary School, Oversea Family School, ISS International School, and Finnish Supplementary School are just a stone's throw away.
Singapore The Crest @ Prince Charles Crescent VVIP Preview Registration
Visit New Launch Condos @ District 09 to 11 for the latest residential properties in Singapore.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar