ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Two Days To Spend In Istanbul
Total Articles: 11
When you take the country of Turkey, Istanbul is not only the capital city, but it is also the largest city as well. In addition to these two things, it is also one among the five largest metropolitan areas in the world. Another special thing about Istanbul is that it joins the two continents of Asia and Europe. If you are planning for two days of Istanbul tour, you can plan for the following things:
Take a visit to the Bosporus: Bosporus is nothing, but the strait linking the Black sea and the Sea of Marmara. It also separates the European and Asian Turkey. When you can take a ship to view the seaside view of the city, it will be a trip worth to remember for the lifetime. Even the local people take these ships, which is denoted as ferry rides to reach from one side to the other. It is just a 15-minute ride and commuter boats are operated once in every half an hour. If you wish for a photo shoot during this Istanbul tour or if you wish to see different parts of the city, it is a good idea to take this ride at least for two times or even more.
Visit the grand bazaar: The bazaars in Turkey generally have some traditional value and this is more true in the case of the Grand Bazaar. It holds the pride of being one of the oldest markets in the world. With more than 4000 shops, you can find nearly any item that you want to procure. You can procure some special item that can bring you the remembrance of Turkey, but do remember to bargain, the more you bargain, the best price you can get for the special products.
Private tour: Istanbul is a big city and it will be difficult to manage yourself as most of the people do not know English. So, the best thing you can do to comfortably make a visit to the places of attractions is to arrange for a private tour guide in Istanbul. There are many such professionals, who have extensive knowledge about the city and so they can explain about the culture of the city and they can also translate for you. As these professionals have the right knowledge about every nook and corner of the city, they can take you to the restaurants if you wish to enjoy the typical Turkish cuisine.
When you hire a private tour guide in Istanbul, you can learn about the complete history and culture of this city.
Hiring a local tour guide is a good way to experience the beauty of city Istanbul. Just browse our website at touringistanbul and get very experienced and professional local tour guide in istanbul. We continue to look forward to meet those who want to learn about our wonderful country and we hope that we get a chance to share it with you. To get more details contact me at 905066883889.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David