ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Fuel Savings Drive Up Roi On New Truck Purchases
Total Articles: 120
1888 Press Release - The AmeriQuest blog takes a look at how fuel savings can offset the cost of a new truck purchase.
CHERRY HILL, NJ - A recent AmeriQuest blog post attempts to balance the higher cost of new trucks with the savings realized through the new fuel-efficient technology those trucks possess. While admitting that a new vehicle today can cost as much as $30,000 more than a new vehicle would have cost before 2006, the blog shows how much these new trucks can save in fuel costs over time.
AmeriQuest Transportation Services finds that with just an additional 1.5 miles per gallon in fuel efficiency can lead to substantial savings in the first year and up into the fifth year. The blog contains a chart that shows the difference in cost between getting 5.5 miles per gallon and 7 miles per gallon with the new technology.
The result is "… an overall cost savings of 21% year over year," says Byron Lay, Director of AmeriQuest Road Rescue, with the acknowledgement that the savings will rise or fall depending on market fuel costs. Lay also notes that newer trucks may often require less maintenance and thus, less down time. You can read the entire blog for a more in-depth view of the numbers: http://blog.ameriquestcorp.com/fuel-savings-drive-roi-new-truck-purchases/.
About AmeriQuest Transportation Services
AmeriQuest, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive fleet management services. By leveraging the strength of more than 700,000 vehicles, AmeriQuest delivers savings, expertise, and opportunities to its private fleet and truckload carrier members. AmeriQuest provides supply management services, asset management services, material handling services, financing, technology products, and outsourced transportation management services such as full service leasing, integrated logistics, and contract maintenance. More information can be found at http://www.ameriquestcorp.com/transportation.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat