ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Fuel Savings Drive Up Roi On New Truck Purchases
Total Articles: 120
1888 Press Release - The AmeriQuest blog takes a look at how fuel savings can offset the cost of a new truck purchase.
CHERRY HILL, NJ - A recent AmeriQuest blog post attempts to balance the higher cost of new trucks with the savings realized through the new fuel-efficient technology those trucks possess. While admitting that a new vehicle today can cost as much as $30,000 more than a new vehicle would have cost before 2006, the blog shows how much these new trucks can save in fuel costs over time.
AmeriQuest Transportation Services finds that with just an additional 1.5 miles per gallon in fuel efficiency can lead to substantial savings in the first year and up into the fifth year. The blog contains a chart that shows the difference in cost between getting 5.5 miles per gallon and 7 miles per gallon with the new technology.
The result is "… an overall cost savings of 21% year over year," says Byron Lay, Director of AmeriQuest Road Rescue, with the acknowledgement that the savings will rise or fall depending on market fuel costs. Lay also notes that newer trucks may often require less maintenance and thus, less down time. You can read the entire blog for a more in-depth view of the numbers: http://blog.ameriquestcorp.com/fuel-savings-drive-roi-new-truck-purchases/.
About AmeriQuest Transportation Services
AmeriQuest, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive fleet management services. By leveraging the strength of more than 700,000 vehicles, AmeriQuest delivers savings, expertise, and opportunities to its private fleet and truckload carrier members. AmeriQuest provides supply management services, asset management services, material handling services, financing, technology products, and outsourced transportation management services such as full service leasing, integrated logistics, and contract maintenance. More information can be found at http://www.ameriquestcorp.com/transportation.
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel