ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Fuel Savings Drive Up Roi On New Truck Purchases
Total Articles: 120
1888 Press Release - The AmeriQuest blog takes a look at how fuel savings can offset the cost of a new truck purchase.
CHERRY HILL, NJ - A recent AmeriQuest blog post attempts to balance the higher cost of new trucks with the savings realized through the new fuel-efficient technology those trucks possess. While admitting that a new vehicle today can cost as much as $30,000 more than a new vehicle would have cost before 2006, the blog shows how much these new trucks can save in fuel costs over time.
AmeriQuest Transportation Services finds that with just an additional 1.5 miles per gallon in fuel efficiency can lead to substantial savings in the first year and up into the fifth year. The blog contains a chart that shows the difference in cost between getting 5.5 miles per gallon and 7 miles per gallon with the new technology.
The result is "… an overall cost savings of 21% year over year," says Byron Lay, Director of AmeriQuest Road Rescue, with the acknowledgement that the savings will rise or fall depending on market fuel costs. Lay also notes that newer trucks may often require less maintenance and thus, less down time. You can read the entire blog for a more in-depth view of the numbers: http://blog.ameriquestcorp.com/fuel-savings-drive-roi-new-truck-purchases/.
About AmeriQuest Transportation Services
AmeriQuest, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive fleet management services. By leveraging the strength of more than 700,000 vehicles, AmeriQuest delivers savings, expertise, and opportunities to its private fleet and truckload carrier members. AmeriQuest provides supply management services, asset management services, material handling services, financing, technology products, and outsourced transportation management services such as full service leasing, integrated logistics, and contract maintenance. More information can be found at http://www.ameriquestcorp.com/transportation.
Automobiles Articles1. Bringing A Revolution In Making Better Drivers
Author: Eesha Zaveri
2. Simulators Can Make A Difference.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
3. What Makes Electric Bikes Safer Than Regular Bikes?
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Five Sensible Tips To Avoid Expensive Car Repair
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Always Buy Pre-owned Used Car
6. Covers | Cover
7. Applying For Auto Loans? Technology Comes To Your Rescue
Author: Kaitlin Miller
8. Avail Audi Car Dealers Miami Services To Own Your Dream Car
9. Make The Best Finance Deal As You Bring Home The Best Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
10. How To Make A New Bought Car A Cost-effective Investment For Future
Author: James Elston
11. 4 Different Ways Of Carwash When There Is No Car Cleaning Tools At Home
Author: Rhys Gibson
12. Modify Your Chopper To Make It One Of A Kind In The World
Author: Levi Fysh
13. The Auto Mechanic Near Me Dilemma
14. Vectra - Top Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Best Skid Steer Loader Brand In India & Europe
15. Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles