ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Chrysler Town And Country Special Models
Total Articles: 5
Chrysler Town and Country has special edition models coming out for the 2014 model year according to their website- www.chrysler.com. One of these is the Town and Country 30th Anniversary Edition and another is the Chrysler Town and Country Limited Edition. Both of these special edition models have many things worth spending a little extra on to get the best family experience.
Town and Country models are excellent cars to begin with because of the amount of room in these mini vans. These aren’t just any ordinary minivan; they come complete with style, function and safety in mind. And space doesn't have to be compromised for storage. This vehicle includes an overhead console, cargo area tie-downs, a roof rack with 150lb capacity and many more.
The Limited edition is the most luxurious and powerful minivan out there today. There are many excellent additions to this model; power sliding doors and a power lift gate, sunscreen glass, and fog lamps are only the beginning of this great car. This is the only Chrysler model that has Nappa leather and trimmed bucket seats as well as high intensity discharge headlamps. 144 cubic feet of cargo space still remains for families to pack up for long trips, as do special anti-theft locks.
The 30th Anniversary Edition is based on the Town and Country Touring L model, except that it has a special silver badge on it. The vehicle comes with all the Uconnect technology options except for the nine amplified speakers with subwoofer, as the Limited model is the only one with this. It also has all the safety features as a standard Town and Country (as does the Limited Edition), except for the blind spot and cross path detection that is optional on other models. Parksense Rear Park Assist System, SafetyTec, and Supplemental Front seat-mounted airbags all come standard.
If these two Town and Country models don’t quite cut it for you, look into the Town and Country Touring L model. This model comes with many more interior options, such as heated seats and a heated steering wheel. It also includes the option for a DVD or Blu-ray player, like the other models mentioned.
When it comes to mini vans, only one make and model is the right choice: the Chrysler Town and Country. Get the Town and Country Limited edition, 30th Anniversary Edition or Touring L model while they last at your local Chrysler dealer.
Car Pros is excited to share our extensive inventory of cars, trucks and SUV's with you. If you are searching for car dealers in Seattle using the keywords Ram dealer Bellevue or Jeep Seattle, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Repair Expenses You Should Know About
2. What Are Your Best Options In Terms Of Things To Do In Richardson?
Author: Shakil Ahmed
3. Low Auto Financing Rates Bringing New Car Customers In Market
4. Upcoming Suvs In India Below 10 Lakhs
Author: Trending Car
5. Waxing Your Vehicle As A Part Of Truck Detailing Is Very Beneficial In Long Run
Author: Davis Miller
6. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
7. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
8. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
9. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
10. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
11. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
12. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
13. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
14. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
15. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith