ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Chrysler Town And Country Special Models
Total Articles: 5
Chrysler Town and Country has special edition models coming out for the 2014 model year according to their website- www.chrysler.com. One of these is the Town and Country 30th Anniversary Edition and another is the Chrysler Town and Country Limited Edition. Both of these special edition models have many things worth spending a little extra on to get the best family experience.
Town and Country models are excellent cars to begin with because of the amount of room in these mini vans. These aren’t just any ordinary minivan; they come complete with style, function and safety in mind. And space doesn't have to be compromised for storage. This vehicle includes an overhead console, cargo area tie-downs, a roof rack with 150lb capacity and many more.
The Limited edition is the most luxurious and powerful minivan out there today. There are many excellent additions to this model; power sliding doors and a power lift gate, sunscreen glass, and fog lamps are only the beginning of this great car. This is the only Chrysler model that has Nappa leather and trimmed bucket seats as well as high intensity discharge headlamps. 144 cubic feet of cargo space still remains for families to pack up for long trips, as do special anti-theft locks.
The 30th Anniversary Edition is based on the Town and Country Touring L model, except that it has a special silver badge on it. The vehicle comes with all the Uconnect technology options except for the nine amplified speakers with subwoofer, as the Limited model is the only one with this. It also has all the safety features as a standard Town and Country (as does the Limited Edition), except for the blind spot and cross path detection that is optional on other models. Parksense Rear Park Assist System, SafetyTec, and Supplemental Front seat-mounted airbags all come standard.
If these two Town and Country models don’t quite cut it for you, look into the Town and Country Touring L model. This model comes with many more interior options, such as heated seats and a heated steering wheel. It also includes the option for a DVD or Blu-ray player, like the other models mentioned.
When it comes to mini vans, only one make and model is the right choice: the Chrysler Town and Country. Get the Town and Country Limited edition, 30th Anniversary Edition or Touring L model while they last at your local Chrysler dealer.
Car Pros is excited to share our extensive inventory of cars, trucks and SUV's with you. If you are searching for car dealers in Seattle using the keywords Ram dealer Bellevue or Jeep Seattle, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat