ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How Can We Play Video On Blackberry Torch 9800?
Total Articles: 7
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 is a 2010 model in the BlackBerry line of smartphones. It combines a physical QWERTY keyboard with a sliding multi-touch screen display and runs on the latest BlackBerry OS 6.
Many BlackBerry owners play video on BlackBerry Torch but most of them will come across a problem that sometimes they cannot appreciate video on BlackBerry Torch. As is known to all that only a certain type of video formats can be played on BlackBerry mobile phones such as AVI, MP4, WMV…So a BlackBerry video converter that can aid you to convert video to BlackBerry Torch is necessary.
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video Converter can help convert all video, such as AVCHD, MXF, MTS, MOD, XAVC, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPG, M4V, FLV, ASF, 3GP, etc to MPEG-4, H.264 etc BlackBerry Torch 9800 supported formats, and then you can play these video files on Torch 9800 without limits.
Add video files
Click "File" on the interface.
There are four ways to add video files for you to choose: Add Files/ Add Windows Video Files/ Add Quicktime Video File/ Add Video Folder. Or you can click the "Add Video" icon below "File" directly.
Do essential settings
Double click the video files to have a preview.
In "Profile", choose the exact format you are going to convert or you can make good use of the profile search function which helps you to search and position the target output format directly.
In "Video Quality & Audio Quality", adjust the video or audio quality according to your requirement: Custom, Low, Medium, and High.
In "Settings", regulate video and audio parameters, including video and audio codec, quality, bit rate, etc.
In "Output", choose the destination for you to store your files.
Adjust video effects
Click the "Edit" icon on the interface.
Under "Trim" tab, change values in the "Start Time" and "End Time" directly or move the slider on the player bar.
Under "Crop" tab, move the limiter of the dashed frame to remove black margins.
Under "Effect" tab, adjust the video effect by changing "Brightness", "Contrast", "Saturation" and "Volume".
Under "Watermark" tab, add text or image watermark over the video.
Click "Convert" to begin the last process
Within the shortest time, you can convert video to BlackBerry Torch. You do not have to worry about the conversion process for no technical knowledge is required here. So hurry to adopt this BlackBerry video converter and you can play video on BlackBerry Torch in no time.
Besides converting video to BlackBerry Torch 9800 for playback, we can also convert all video to other Blackberry Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S2/3/4, Note 2/3, iPod, iPhone, iPad, HTC One etc for playback with this HD Video Converting tool.
Computers Articles1. Contact Norton Support If You Are Facing Problem
Author: Jones Mary
2. How To Purchase Your Own Alibaba Clone Script
3. Trends Of Mobile App Development That'll Determine Future
Author: Mr Paul James
4. Advantages Of Installing An Antivirus Program To The Computer
Author: Jones Mary
5. Ms Office-tech Bolster Service You Need To Know
6. Windows 10 Update Stuck At 99%install
7. What Is Extender And Benefits Of Using The Extender?
Author: David Matt
8. Top Laptops On Hire Services
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plethora Of Opportunities For Marketing Companies In Mississauga
Author: Robin Joe
10. Norton Setup Antivirus Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
11. The Biggest Contribution Of Pro Same Day Delivery Script To Logistic World
12. How To Fix Skype Crashes
Author: Alex Gold
13. What Are Services That One Can Get Via Team Of Canon Printers? Read More: What Are Services That One
Author: liz ballard
14. Why Is Everyone Talking About Advance Real Estate Script
Author: sawati rawat
15. Ms Office Support To Continue Awesome Experience With The Applications