ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How Can We Play Video On Blackberry Torch 9800?
Total Articles: 7
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 is a 2010 model in the BlackBerry line of smartphones. It combines a physical QWERTY keyboard with a sliding multi-touch screen display and runs on the latest BlackBerry OS 6.
Many BlackBerry owners play video on BlackBerry Torch but most of them will come across a problem that sometimes they cannot appreciate video on BlackBerry Torch. As is known to all that only a certain type of video formats can be played on BlackBerry mobile phones such as AVI, MP4, WMV…So a BlackBerry video converter that can aid you to convert video to BlackBerry Torch is necessary.
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video Converter can help convert all video, such as AVCHD, MXF, MTS, MOD, XAVC, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPG, M4V, FLV, ASF, 3GP, etc to MPEG-4, H.264 etc BlackBerry Torch 9800 supported formats, and then you can play these video files on Torch 9800 without limits.
Add video files
Click "File" on the interface.
There are four ways to add video files for you to choose: Add Files/ Add Windows Video Files/ Add Quicktime Video File/ Add Video Folder. Or you can click the "Add Video" icon below "File" directly.
Do essential settings
Double click the video files to have a preview.
In "Profile", choose the exact format you are going to convert or you can make good use of the profile search function which helps you to search and position the target output format directly.
In "Video Quality & Audio Quality", adjust the video or audio quality according to your requirement: Custom, Low, Medium, and High.
In "Settings", regulate video and audio parameters, including video and audio codec, quality, bit rate, etc.
In "Output", choose the destination for you to store your files.
Adjust video effects
Click the "Edit" icon on the interface.
Under "Trim" tab, change values in the "Start Time" and "End Time" directly or move the slider on the player bar.
Under "Crop" tab, move the limiter of the dashed frame to remove black margins.
Under "Effect" tab, adjust the video effect by changing "Brightness", "Contrast", "Saturation" and "Volume".
Under "Watermark" tab, add text or image watermark over the video.
Click "Convert" to begin the last process
Within the shortest time, you can convert video to BlackBerry Torch. You do not have to worry about the conversion process for no technical knowledge is required here. So hurry to adopt this BlackBerry video converter and you can play video on BlackBerry Torch in no time.
Besides converting video to BlackBerry Torch 9800 for playback, we can also convert all video to other Blackberry Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S2/3/4, Note 2/3, iPod, iPhone, iPad, HTC One etc for playback with this HD Video Converting tool.
Computers Articles1. Exchange Database Recovery Software
2. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
3. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
4. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
5. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
6. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
7. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
8. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
9. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
10. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
11. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services
12. How To Resolve Excel File Password Problem And Recover My Original Excel Worksheet Password
13. Experience The Best Services
Author: Paul Wright
14. Institute Of Animation And Vfx
15. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Flexibility To Manage Your Finances
Author: Amenda Ray