ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How Can We Play Video On Blackberry Torch 9800?
Total Articles: 7
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 is a 2010 model in the BlackBerry line of smartphones. It combines a physical QWERTY keyboard with a sliding multi-touch screen display and runs on the latest BlackBerry OS 6.
Many BlackBerry owners play video on BlackBerry Torch but most of them will come across a problem that sometimes they cannot appreciate video on BlackBerry Torch. As is known to all that only a certain type of video formats can be played on BlackBerry mobile phones such as AVI, MP4, WMV…So a BlackBerry video converter that can aid you to convert video to BlackBerry Torch is necessary.
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video Converter can help convert all video, such as AVCHD, MXF, MTS, MOD, XAVC, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPG, M4V, FLV, ASF, 3GP, etc to MPEG-4, H.264 etc BlackBerry Torch 9800 supported formats, and then you can play these video files on Torch 9800 without limits.
Add video files
Click "File" on the interface.
There are four ways to add video files for you to choose: Add Files/ Add Windows Video Files/ Add Quicktime Video File/ Add Video Folder. Or you can click the "Add Video" icon below "File" directly.
Do essential settings
Double click the video files to have a preview.
In "Profile", choose the exact format you are going to convert or you can make good use of the profile search function which helps you to search and position the target output format directly.
In "Video Quality & Audio Quality", adjust the video or audio quality according to your requirement: Custom, Low, Medium, and High.
In "Settings", regulate video and audio parameters, including video and audio codec, quality, bit rate, etc.
In "Output", choose the destination for you to store your files.
Adjust video effects
Click the "Edit" icon on the interface.
Under "Trim" tab, change values in the "Start Time" and "End Time" directly or move the slider on the player bar.
Under "Crop" tab, move the limiter of the dashed frame to remove black margins.
Under "Effect" tab, adjust the video effect by changing "Brightness", "Contrast", "Saturation" and "Volume".
Under "Watermark" tab, add text or image watermark over the video.
Click "Convert" to begin the last process
Within the shortest time, you can convert video to BlackBerry Torch. You do not have to worry about the conversion process for no technical knowledge is required here. So hurry to adopt this BlackBerry video converter and you can play video on BlackBerry Torch in no time.
Besides converting video to BlackBerry Torch 9800 for playback, we can also convert all video to other Blackberry Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S2/3/4, Note 2/3, iPod, iPhone, iPad, HTC One etc for playback with this HD Video Converting tool.
Computers Articles1. Security Risks Of Using Smart Devices At Home
Author: Jamie R Clarke
2. Laptop Repair Centre Sheffield | Laptop Repairer
Author: Laptop Repairs
3. The Benefits Of Using Tinycc Branded Url Shortener
Author: Tim Boid
4. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Liverpool | Phone Repairer
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
5. How To Handle Cctv Installation Challenge With Ease
Author: Tyler Bond
6. Hosting Your Erp In The Cloud
Author: Daniel Gachara
7. How Do I Troubleshoot Bsod Error In My Dell Alienware?
Author: Maria Silvia
8. 3d Printing The Most Powerful Technology Since The Internet
Author: Jamie Smilovici
9. Iphone 7 Plus Repair London Apprentice
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
10. The Data Recovery Milwaukee Are Experts In Restoring Data From Any Hard Drives
11. Contact Computer Service Waukesha For Best Computer Repair Solutions
12. Safe Electronic Document Delivery: Keeping It Easy For Customers
Author: Jason Legg
13. Paying Employees By Emailing Payslip Delivery
Author: Jeremy Brown
14. 4 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Adopting A Web-to-print Solution
Author: Pratik Shah
15. Benefits Of Having Professionally Designed Website
Author: Devid Roy