ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Scion Celebrates 10th Anniversary With New Models
Total Articles: 5
Scion will celebrate its tenth anniversary by rolling out an array of 10 Series models. These new models include the Scion xB, Scion tC, Scion xD, Scion FR-S, and the Scion iQ. The Scion 10 Series celebrates ten years of Scion's success and aims to invite new, younger drivers to experience the company’s products. In addition, the Toyota youth-appealing brand will launch several limited editions in June of 2014. The Special Editions will have several new and innovative features.
Scion Anniversary models will be equipped with Silver Ignition, a collection made exclusively for the new series line. The Silver Ignition Collection features rear logos that light up when the vehicle is unlocked. The xB, iQ and xD models will also feature darker graphite wheels, and the FR-S will arrive with LED daytime lamps, automatic temperature control, and a smart key start ignition. The new tC will be equipped with 18-inch wheels. The exterior of the new editions will be painted in the beautiful metallic Silver Ignition color and the cars will sport a novel interior with silver seat belts, a solar-powered illuminated shift handle, and a new, instrument panel that first reveals the Scion logo, then shows the number 10. Under some light conditions, the color appears to have a blue tint that coordinates with the blue badges, which are unique to the 10 Series cars. All five of Scion's new models are offered with a 10 Series trim.
The new automobiles will be available in June 2014, but only 10,000 units of the limited editions will be on the market, with the following breakdown:
• xB - 2,100 units
• Tc - 3,500 units
• FR-S - 2,500 units
• iQ - 900 units.
• xD - 1,000
Each vehicle will arrive with a sequentially numbered badge.
As legend has it, the Toyota Scion was conceived a decade ago with an emphasis on producing a youth-oriented automobile combined with a novel retail experience. The conception evolved into five models, which will be commemorated in June with a new Scion 10 Series Edition. The first Scion xA and xB vehicles were launched in 2003. Today, the brand is a favorite among median age drivers. In addition, more than three-quarters of Scion owners are new Toyota customers. The Scion brand has often used innovative advertising techniques to engage young consumers. Scion also promotes creativity through its participation in artistic programs.
Bell Road Scion is your Phoenix Scion dealership specializing in new and used Scion cars. If you are searching for Scion cars using the keywords Scion Glendale AZ or Scion dealer Peoria AZ, stop by our dealership today to test drive a Scion today!
Automobiles Articles1. Purchasing Harley Starter Replacement From The Web!
2. How To Purchase Harley Starter Drives?
3. Guidelines On Purchasing Harley Starters!
4. 7 Car Financing Tips For Purchasing A New Or Used Car
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Buying New Or Pre-owned Vehicles From Car Dealer
Author: Neal Weaver
6. Basic Of Maintaining Good Health Of Your Electric Bike
Author: Manisha Nigam
7. Top Things To Know About Lamborghini Diablo
Author: Jason Jones
8. Replace Your Old Gallardo Exhaust System To Improve The Performance Of Your Super-car
Author: Jason Jones
9. Auto Repair Shop Bluffton To Maintain The Perfect Condition Of Your Car In No Time
Author: Ray Pringle
10. Important Wheel Alignment Information
Author: Ray Pringle
11. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
12. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
13. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
14. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
15. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW