ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Scion Celebrates 10th Anniversary With New Models
Total Articles: 5
Scion will celebrate its tenth anniversary by rolling out an array of 10 Series models. These new models include the Scion xB, Scion tC, Scion xD, Scion FR-S, and the Scion iQ. The Scion 10 Series celebrates ten years of Scion's success and aims to invite new, younger drivers to experience the company’s products. In addition, the Toyota youth-appealing brand will launch several limited editions in June of 2014. The Special Editions will have several new and innovative features.
Scion Anniversary models will be equipped with Silver Ignition, a collection made exclusively for the new series line. The Silver Ignition Collection features rear logos that light up when the vehicle is unlocked. The xB, iQ and xD models will also feature darker graphite wheels, and the FR-S will arrive with LED daytime lamps, automatic temperature control, and a smart key start ignition. The new tC will be equipped with 18-inch wheels. The exterior of the new editions will be painted in the beautiful metallic Silver Ignition color and the cars will sport a novel interior with silver seat belts, a solar-powered illuminated shift handle, and a new, instrument panel that first reveals the Scion logo, then shows the number 10. Under some light conditions, the color appears to have a blue tint that coordinates with the blue badges, which are unique to the 10 Series cars. All five of Scion's new models are offered with a 10 Series trim.
The new automobiles will be available in June 2014, but only 10,000 units of the limited editions will be on the market, with the following breakdown:
• xB - 2,100 units
• Tc - 3,500 units
• FR-S - 2,500 units
• iQ - 900 units.
• xD - 1,000
Each vehicle will arrive with a sequentially numbered badge.
As legend has it, the Toyota Scion was conceived a decade ago with an emphasis on producing a youth-oriented automobile combined with a novel retail experience. The conception evolved into five models, which will be commemorated in June with a new Scion 10 Series Edition. The first Scion xA and xB vehicles were launched in 2003. Today, the brand is a favorite among median age drivers. In addition, more than three-quarters of Scion owners are new Toyota customers. The Scion brand has often used innovative advertising techniques to engage young consumers. Scion also promotes creativity through its participation in artistic programs.
Bell Road Scion is your Phoenix Scion dealership specializing in new and used Scion cars. If you are searching for Scion cars using the keywords Scion Glendale AZ or Scion dealer Peoria AZ, stop by our dealership today to test drive a Scion today!
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona