ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Scion Celebrates 10th Anniversary With New Models
Total Articles: 5
Scion will celebrate its tenth anniversary by rolling out an array of 10 Series models. These new models include the Scion xB, Scion tC, Scion xD, Scion FR-S, and the Scion iQ. The Scion 10 Series celebrates ten years of Scion's success and aims to invite new, younger drivers to experience the company’s products. In addition, the Toyota youth-appealing brand will launch several limited editions in June of 2014. The Special Editions will have several new and innovative features.
Scion Anniversary models will be equipped with Silver Ignition, a collection made exclusively for the new series line. The Silver Ignition Collection features rear logos that light up when the vehicle is unlocked. The xB, iQ and xD models will also feature darker graphite wheels, and the FR-S will arrive with LED daytime lamps, automatic temperature control, and a smart key start ignition. The new tC will be equipped with 18-inch wheels. The exterior of the new editions will be painted in the beautiful metallic Silver Ignition color and the cars will sport a novel interior with silver seat belts, a solar-powered illuminated shift handle, and a new, instrument panel that first reveals the Scion logo, then shows the number 10. Under some light conditions, the color appears to have a blue tint that coordinates with the blue badges, which are unique to the 10 Series cars. All five of Scion's new models are offered with a 10 Series trim.
The new automobiles will be available in June 2014, but only 10,000 units of the limited editions will be on the market, with the following breakdown:
• xB - 2,100 units
• Tc - 3,500 units
• FR-S - 2,500 units
• iQ - 900 units.
• xD - 1,000
Each vehicle will arrive with a sequentially numbered badge.
As legend has it, the Toyota Scion was conceived a decade ago with an emphasis on producing a youth-oriented automobile combined with a novel retail experience. The conception evolved into five models, which will be commemorated in June with a new Scion 10 Series Edition. The first Scion xA and xB vehicles were launched in 2003. Today, the brand is a favorite among median age drivers. In addition, more than three-quarters of Scion owners are new Toyota customers. The Scion brand has often used innovative advertising techniques to engage young consumers. Scion also promotes creativity through its participation in artistic programs.
Bell Road Scion is your Phoenix Scion dealership specializing in new and used Scion cars. If you are searching for Scion cars using the keywords Scion Glendale AZ or Scion dealer Peoria AZ, stop by our dealership today to test drive a Scion today!
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name