ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Tungsten Simon G Rings And Their Proper Care And Maintenance!By Expert Author: Marie Josephe
Tungsten is quite a popular choice of metal amongst couples when they check out Simon G Rings. This metal is easier to maintain and take care of when compared t platinum or gold. The intrinsic nature of tungsten makes it an extremely durable and scratch proof metal and hence they are perfect for regular wear as they can easily adjust with the daily wear and tear. However, this does not mean that you should not take care of these rings, just be careful that you do not use the wrong kind of solutions otherwise your ring will be damaged forever.
In order to clean tungsten Simon G Rings you will need three things a clean towel, preferably made of cotton, mild shampoo or soap and an old toothbrush. Once you have collected all these three things your actual cleaning of the ring will begin. Once you have soaked the ring on the water, put the shampoo on the brush and then rinse the ring with it. You need to swirl and groove the brush in such a manner so that all the dirt and the grime get loosened and come out. In case the ring has gathered lot of dirt and grime you need soak the tungsten ring in a solution of water and shampoo say for a minimum of 30 minutes before you use the brush to rinse of the dirt. Once you have cleaned the ring, rinse it in warm water before you dry it off with a cotton towel that is clean and lint free.
It is important to remember that when you are cleaning your tungsten Simon G Rings don not use any ammonia, chlorine or bleach as all these cleaning agents are chemical in nature and have the potential to cause irreparable damage to your ring. Even ultrasonic jewelry cleaners are also not recommended. Just because tungsten is highly durable and scratch proof does not mean that it is indestructible. Although this metal is better in nature than most of the metals known to us but that does not mean that nothing can cause damage. If high amounts of pressure or shock are given it will damage the ring forever as it can chip or develop cracks or even break under extreme pressure. Hence make sure that you take proper care of your ring and follow all the maintenance tips to ensure its longevity.
In case you fail to clean your Simon G Rings even after following the steps mentioned, take your ring to an authorized jeweler who will check it and will confirm whether any kind of repair or restoration work is required or not.
Visit the website: http://www.jewelrycouture.com/Simon-G-Jewelry/Fashion-Rings/27500003/EN to learn more about tungsten Simon G Rings.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party