ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Faqs: Toyota Sienna Recall
Total Articles: 5
Toyota Sienna has been listed as the second best-selling minivan in the United States market, coming right after the Chrysler Group's Dodge Caravan. According to Autodata Corp. this August, Sienna sales had grown by 5% from just one year earlier. However, there may be a roadblock hindering the Sienna's future success.
Toyota Sienna Recall
Do you drive a Toyota Sienna? Make sure to stay informed on any news from Toyota as the company is making attempts to recall Toyota Sienna's in order to fix a transmission problem. This problem has the potential to cause your minivan to shift out of the parking position without ever touching the brake. According to Toyota, damage was caused to the shift lock solenoid. This damage can result in the shift lever moving out of 'P' in the absence of a driver's push on the brake pedal, hence causing the Toyota Sienna to roll over. According to Cindy Knight, Toyota's Company Spokeswoman, the company has received reports of 21 accidents in the United States, as well as three accidents in Canada. She termed these as minor accidents with small injuries such as bruises. Fortunately no serious injuries or deaths have been reported.
How many people will the Recall affect?
The vehicles were designed at Indiana at the Toyota Plant. The Toyota Sienna recall affects models from two different manufacturing periods; model years 2007 to 2009 and model years 2004 to 2005. The cars being recalled are in all different parts of the world. Approximately 615,000 Toyota Siennas are located in the United States, 56,000 of the minivans are registered in Canada, 300 in Germany, 23,000 in Mexico and 10 in Guatemala.
Once the customers have been notified, they will be instructed to bring their Sienna back to their Toyota dealerships. They will then install new solenoids to prevent the mentioned problem from occurring. If your Sienna model year was manufactured in the years mentioned above, watch out for any emails requesting you to return it to the dealer for the fault to be corrected. Notifications to all the known owners of the subject vehicles will be made via first class mail. For detailed information, customers can visit www.toyota.com/recall or call the Toyota customer experience center.
To check if your vehicle appears on the Toyota Sienna recall list, you can look it up using the 17-digit vehicle identification number at www.Toyota.com/recall. Contact your local Toyota dealership for more information or to setup an appointment for service.
Bell Road Toyota is your full-service Toyota dealership. Located in Phoenix, AZ we sell and service new and used Toyota cars, trucks and SUV's. If you are searching for Toyota dealers using the keywords Toyota dealer Mesa or Chandler AZ Toyota, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai