ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Faqs: Toyota Sienna Recall
Total Articles: 5
Toyota Sienna has been listed as the second best-selling minivan in the United States market, coming right after the Chrysler Group's Dodge Caravan. According to Autodata Corp. this August, Sienna sales had grown by 5% from just one year earlier. However, there may be a roadblock hindering the Sienna's future success.
Toyota Sienna Recall
Do you drive a Toyota Sienna? Make sure to stay informed on any news from Toyota as the company is making attempts to recall Toyota Sienna's in order to fix a transmission problem. This problem has the potential to cause your minivan to shift out of the parking position without ever touching the brake. According to Toyota, damage was caused to the shift lock solenoid. This damage can result in the shift lever moving out of 'P' in the absence of a driver's push on the brake pedal, hence causing the Toyota Sienna to roll over. According to Cindy Knight, Toyota's Company Spokeswoman, the company has received reports of 21 accidents in the United States, as well as three accidents in Canada. She termed these as minor accidents with small injuries such as bruises. Fortunately no serious injuries or deaths have been reported.
How many people will the Recall affect?
The vehicles were designed at Indiana at the Toyota Plant. The Toyota Sienna recall affects models from two different manufacturing periods; model years 2007 to 2009 and model years 2004 to 2005. The cars being recalled are in all different parts of the world. Approximately 615,000 Toyota Siennas are located in the United States, 56,000 of the minivans are registered in Canada, 300 in Germany, 23,000 in Mexico and 10 in Guatemala.
Once the customers have been notified, they will be instructed to bring their Sienna back to their Toyota dealerships. They will then install new solenoids to prevent the mentioned problem from occurring. If your Sienna model year was manufactured in the years mentioned above, watch out for any emails requesting you to return it to the dealer for the fault to be corrected. Notifications to all the known owners of the subject vehicles will be made via first class mail. For detailed information, customers can visit www.toyota.com/recall or call the Toyota customer experience center.
To check if your vehicle appears on the Toyota Sienna recall list, you can look it up using the 17-digit vehicle identification number at www.Toyota.com/recall. Contact your local Toyota dealership for more information or to setup an appointment for service.
Bell Road Toyota is your full-service Toyota dealership. Located in Phoenix, AZ we sell and service new and used Toyota cars, trucks and SUV's. If you are searching for Toyota dealers using the keywords Toyota dealer Mesa or Chandler AZ Toyota, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
2. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
3. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
4. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
5. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW
6. Instructions To Get The Best Used Cars Dealer Online
7. How Scrap Car Can Benefit The Car Owner & The Environment
Author: Callum Lansell
8. Fabricated Harley Davidson Looks Good And Great To Ride
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Top 3 Easy Steps For Your Rear Windshield Replacement
Author: Dhruv Sahni
10. I Want To Sell My Car – What Is The Best Place To Sell Car?
Author: Aric Jaden
11. Why Choosing Suzuki Genuine Parts Dubai Is The Right Choice
12. 5 Advantageous Of Using Electric Bikes For Commuting
Author: Manisha Nigam
13. Learn Safe Driving Techniques From The Experts In Defensive Driving
Author: Sumit Khanchi
14. Get Approved Auto Financing In Kansas City
15. A Sailboat Vs. An Underground Bunker As The Ultimate Prepper Survival Plan
Author: pragya khare