ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Homely Environment In The Villa Of Tordera City In Spain
Total Articles: 55
Brief introduction to Tordera city, Spain:
Named after the famous Tordera river, this Tordera city of Spain is located about 40 kilometers from Girona and 64 kilometers from Barcelona. In fact, agriculture was a popular profession in Tordera. The city was popular in production of cork. Gradually, it has transformed itself into a popular business center with various textile industries coming up there. Construction is another popular industry of this city. In spite of this transformation, the city has retained its impeccable natural beauty. It is also popular for its most pleasant weather. Tourists visit this city either on business tour or for enjoying their holiday in the pleasant weather of the city.
The villas of Tordera are self contained:
Tourists visiting Tordera normally prefer to stay in the Villas. The villas of the city are popular because of its homely atmosphere and the kind hospitality of the people there. The villas in this city have everything the tourist requires; like for example spacious accommodation, comfortable furniture, various gadgets like television, DVD for entertainment and so on. The bath room has all the utilities including shower bath and bath tub. The dining room contains the necessary furniture and other accessories. Kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, coffee maker, refrigerator, toaster, utensils as also crockery and cutlery.
Ample opportunities to relax:
The villas have well furnished roof garden with adequate lighting facility and barbecue. Some of the villas have covered roof garden. The villas are so located; the tourist will be able to get a glimpse of the places around from every corner of the villa without affecting the privacy. Air conditioner services will be provided against specific request made by the tourist. There is a well equipped gym, a private swimming pool and also a well laid out court for playing either basket ball or volleyball or such other games. Some of the villas also have tennis court.
Book the villa in advance:
Tordera is located about 4 kilometers from the beach. Taxi services will be provided against request. The market place contains shopping mall, banks, hotels, pubs, restaurants and other places of amusement. The villas should be booked well in advance. Normally, special discounts are offered against advance booking. Special discounts are also offered on certain occasions by the villa management. Some of the villas do not have provision for wheel chair. At the same time, some of the villas do not have facilities for pets. Therefore, before booking the accommodation, ascertain the facilities available in the villa. Also read the terms and conditions.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler