ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Brief Introduction To Villas In Tossa De Mar, Spain
Total Articles: 26
A town with abundant natural beauty:
Tossa de mar is a small town administered by a municipality and it belongs to Catalonia province. This town with a population of about 6000 people is located about 100 kilometers from Barcelona and is at an equal distance from the French border. This is a popular tourist resort because of its beautiful weather as well as the spectacular beach of the Mediterranean Sea. You may be surprised; this small town is also rich in historical buildings like churches, fort and museum to name a few. For those who want to spend their holiday in the midst of beautiful nature and in absolute privacy and at the most economical villa; perhaps Tossa de Mar is the ideal place.
The villas are specially designed for comfort:
The villas of Tossa de Mar are made especially for those tourists who wish to enjoy their stay in a quiet environment and in privacy. In fact, villas have been designed in such a way that the tourist can even stay in the bedroom and get a complete view of the nature around the Villa. The villas are sufficiently spacious and they are tastefully furnished. Every utility a tourist requires is provided in the villa. For example, music system, internet facility, television including washing machine and vacuum cleaner have been provided. Some of the villas also provide daily free cleaning service. Even the kitchen is sufficiently equipped with all the necessary gadgets.
On the other hand, there is also a private swimming pool and a backyard garden so that the tourist can relax. Apart from these, most of the villas also have a roof garden. A Gym with modern equipments is also found in these villas. Many of the villas also have either a basket ball court or a tennis court. In short, the villas of Toss de mar are designed for the comfort of the tourist.
Know the terms and conditions of the villa:
Tour operators suggest that villas in Tossa de mar should be booked sufficiently in advance. They also suggest that the tourist should ascertain the type of accommodation and the terms and conditions of the villa. He must also ascertain whether pets are allowed into the villa. Some villas do not allow smoking. On the other hand, some of the villas have provision for wheel chair. Some villas specifically notify that they are not ideal for the physically handicapped. Most of the tourists who visit Tossa de mar are of the opinion that the rentals in this town are substantially lower.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe