ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Brief Introduction To Villas In Tossa De Mar, Spain
Total Articles: 26
A town with abundant natural beauty:
Tossa de mar is a small town administered by a municipality and it belongs to Catalonia province. This town with a population of about 6000 people is located about 100 kilometers from Barcelona and is at an equal distance from the French border. This is a popular tourist resort because of its beautiful weather as well as the spectacular beach of the Mediterranean Sea. You may be surprised; this small town is also rich in historical buildings like churches, fort and museum to name a few. For those who want to spend their holiday in the midst of beautiful nature and in absolute privacy and at the most economical villa; perhaps Tossa de Mar is the ideal place.
The villas are specially designed for comfort:
The villas of Tossa de Mar are made especially for those tourists who wish to enjoy their stay in a quiet environment and in privacy. In fact, villas have been designed in such a way that the tourist can even stay in the bedroom and get a complete view of the nature around the Villa. The villas are sufficiently spacious and they are tastefully furnished. Every utility a tourist requires is provided in the villa. For example, music system, internet facility, television including washing machine and vacuum cleaner have been provided. Some of the villas also provide daily free cleaning service. Even the kitchen is sufficiently equipped with all the necessary gadgets.
On the other hand, there is also a private swimming pool and a backyard garden so that the tourist can relax. Apart from these, most of the villas also have a roof garden. A Gym with modern equipments is also found in these villas. Many of the villas also have either a basket ball court or a tennis court. In short, the villas of Toss de mar are designed for the comfort of the tourist.
Know the terms and conditions of the villa:
Tour operators suggest that villas in Tossa de mar should be booked sufficiently in advance. They also suggest that the tourist should ascertain the type of accommodation and the terms and conditions of the villa. He must also ascertain whether pets are allowed into the villa. Some villas do not allow smoking. On the other hand, some of the villas have provision for wheel chair. Some villas specifically notify that they are not ideal for the physically handicapped. Most of the tourists who visit Tossa de mar are of the opinion that the rentals in this town are substantially lower.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah