ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Fossil Amber Or Fossil Resin
Total Articles: 26
Commonly called amber has the proper terminology as Fossil Resin. This name is given because it is botanical origin’s fossilized resin. Fossil resins reflect many frequencies of light. These lights include blue, green and red and can span the whole spectrum.
According to archeological research, in past, humans used this resin for the purpose of ornamentation. It was considered as gemstone. There was massive industry for making jewelry and other decoration materials from it. But there is something important to note that giving much significance to it is not stable as fossil resin is not forever and diamonds are forever. Diamonds are hard and are having stable crystal bonding of carbon atoms. On the other hand, amber is unstable polymer with structure of covalent chemical bonding.
For giving high value to the younger fossil resins, commercial interests becomes successful in making it valuable to older ones. One term used as Copal in context to derogatory but it doesn’t have any significance from chemistry or paleontology.
Amber fossils extracted from all over the world. Amount of fossil resins are extracted from the Baltic Sea. These are the oldest amber provided in the commercial market. The largest mine for it is in Russia. But it is also founded in many other places Poland and Lithuania. Many trees producing resins are present in the Dominican Republic areas.
There is some misconception about fossil and copal in public. Many books written on it states that there is no amber coming from Colombia. The Colombian amber is called as young copal because it is not yet undergoes through some transformations.
Many internet sources about them are useless and are just replicating nonsense talk as science. One of the most curious examples is that amber will not be able to dissolve in acetone but on the other hand copal can be dissolved in it. Any student of Chemistry can tell that this all concept is false and have no value as well as science is concerned.
For past many decades, now sellers of amber fossil have authenticate that the true and valuable amber fossil is coming from one and only place Europe. Many sellers from Baltic and Dominican Republic said that there are no authenticated ambers founded from Colombia. This all news comes true after repeating it all time. As there is some important saw that if you tell a lie so many times then it becomes true and reality after some period of time. That is what exactly happened with the amber from Colombia.
About the Author:
This article is written by John Dev on behalf of Drfinejewels, this is having topics on blue amber beads for sale and many more.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt