ALL >> Health >> View Article
Stay Healthy With Low In Glycemic Index Value
Total Articles: 19
Most the people adopt the dieting procedure without any knowledge of the basic rules. An individual has to implement the easiest way so that he can eat healthy and stay strong by simply lose in weight. The person has to firstly get the familiarity with the term glycemic index (GI). It is a well known diet program in which food is assigned on the basis of its calorie values. The food with low GI value provides the fullness feeling for a longer period of time. In this way user will get the lower intake of calories.
Low in Glycemic Index diet means the food promotes the steady glucose level. The food product that drops the blood glucose level is lies higher on the glycemic index. The person can easily differentiate between the general food types by using this particular spectrum. The user can easily get a positive change in weight by differentiating between the good nutritious values from bad one. Higher GI foods have the direct link with the obesity, diabetes and heart diseases. An individual has to always provide the preference to the food items that lies on the lower scale of GI.
The person has to select smart ways to get the long term benefits of health. If the person feels that there is no change in the metabolic rate then the dieting efforts are totally meaningless. The most important thing is to select the right type of diet that offers sustainable weight loss. In this manner the people will get the healthy solution with respect to the weight control issues. The glycemic index table provides the ranking to quickly digest food as well as slower digested parts. The categories in carbohydrates based on the rapid digestion that corresponds to rise in insulin and blood sugar is associated with quickly digested food.
The foods and vegetables are slower digested carbohydrates that keep the high metabolic rate in comparison to faster digested foods such as refined flours and processed foods. The term metabolism is not fixed at a set point. The process constantly changes its pace with a number of factors such as calorie intake, macro nutrients ration, intensity and frequency of exercise. The Low in Glycemic Index diet must be the goal of an individual who want to increase the metabolism. With low GI the person has to instruct to consume the small quantity of five to six meals throughout the day.
The overall body fitness criterion depends on the intake of low GI diet full of fruits and vegetables that naturally regulate the process. An individual does not need to count or regulates the calories on a daily basis. The low GI category includes cereal, skim milk, peach, cherries and strawberry, salad in the form of raw vegetables, soup of lentils or barley like legumes, peanuts, walnuts, cashews, plain yogurt, water, unsweetened fruit juice and much more that perfectly suits with the taste and offers a satisfactory feeling. On the account of GI rating the food that has 55 or less GI is considered as low whereas 70 or more is lies under higher range.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men