ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Advantage Of For Sale By Owner
Total Articles: 1
When deciding to sell a property you can do it either ways, sell it directly (for sale by the owner) or through a real estate agent. For sale by owners (FSBO) represent close to 13% of the total property sales. They come along with certain sure shot advantages which an agent cannot offer you.
Here in this article we ponder over a few advantages FSBO properties offer:-
1. Direct in touch with the owner/seller: When buying a property directly from the owner you are dealing directly with the owner. Hence the scope for negotiation is better. A lot many times the agents tend to increase the selling price to bump up their commissions from both the parties. This can surely be avoided through FSBO.
2. Focused Selling: The most important part here is the seller is just selling one property here, hence has all the time you require from him/her and is focused. Who will better know the property then the owner himself? The brokers have not one but many properties to look after so they do not devote the time required. They are always on a look to increase their commission. The more they sell the more they earn, causing them to lose focus.
3. Improved costs: While buying or selling a FSBO property, both the parties are at the advantageous side. For the seller the entire amount is pocketed by him without paying any commission to the broker. As for the purchaser he only pays the exact cost of the property and no commission hence saving the brokerage percentage.
4. Time saver: A lot of time is saved when no intermediary is involved. Paper work becomes easier and faster. There can be questions that you have to which the brokers may not have an answer for, he will have to get back to the owner for this and this may take up some time. When dealing directly with the owner all these not required process are done away with. This lets you be in your new paradise sooner!
5. Avoids unnecessary complications: Many complications in striking a deal are brought in by the agent only to increase his commission by any which way. There have been situation where the deals fizzle out because of the agents, as they do not pass on the right messages across the parties.
The key to finding the right home at right price is, in-depth research and most importantly prudency.
Before checking out some real estate for sale by owner, be more informed about finding the right place and the right price. Learn also the advantages when you are selling properties.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Sports Figures Residing In Luxury Apartment Rentals In New York
Author: Lawrence Roy
2. Marvel Ideal Spacio - An Elegant Construction With High-end Features Signifying Excellence
Author: Siya Sharma
3. How Navi Mumbai Airport Will Boost The Real Estate Sector?
Author: Akshay Argade
4. Bhojpal: One Of The Best Buildrs In Bhopal Offer Luxury Apartment At Affordable Price
5. Seeking Help To Sell My Home Fast And Without Day
Author: Mason Dexter
6. Things To Consider While Opt For Siding Oklahoma City
Author: Mark Sipla
7. What Benefits Can The Residents Get When Buying Maroochydore Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
8. Some Must-ask Features To Luxury House Builder In Sydney
Author: Leila Adam
9. Luxury Villas In Ncr – An Epitome Of Distinguishable Living
Author: Ankit Chuhan
10. Looking For An Apartment? Get Into Ready To Move Flats In Noida Expressway
Author: Atul Raj Singh
11. 8 Helpful Aspects For The First Time Property Investors To Make A Judicial Decision
Author: Wallfort Property
12. Why Villas Are A Better Option For Luxurious Living?
Author: Gaur Yamuna City at Yamuna Expressway
13. With House Buyers You Can Sell Your House In 7 Days!
Author: Mason Dexter
14. 4 Stages Of Animation- Ingredients To Good Media!
Author: VR Real Technologies
15. Get Amazing Flats In Noida Extension
Author: Rohit Raj