ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Good Is North India Travel ?
Total Articles: 76
North India is most commonly associated with hill stations like Shimla, Manali, Nainital, Jammu and Kashmir etc and is a popular holiday region. If we think of North India travel, formidable forts, temples, palaces with bright colors will come to the mind and never fails to impress the visitors. The packages classified as Golden Triangle tour package, Rajasthan tour package, North India pilgrimage tours, Himalayan tours etc.
The most fascinating Golden triangle tour itinerary for North India travel covers Delhi ,Agra, Jaipur and explore culture, heritage, monument & architectural building of colorful north India. Along with you can see various travel trip vacations to khajuraho, varanasi, leh ladakh etc.You will be fascinated by culture, traditional value, monuments, havelis.The different dance forms found here shows cultural diversity. Folk dance form found here are Bhangra,Ghoomar, Kalbeliya, Kathak, Kinnauri Nati defines the rich culture and traditions.Lion capital of Ashoka, Sarnath is one of the best example of North India sculpture and has been a asource of national emblem.One of the best specimens of animal sculpture is The Rampurva Bull capital. Bharatpur bird sanctuary and Ranthambore tiger reserve are the most sought after itinerary. The major attractions among tourist are the pushkar camel fair and desert safari. People come for TajMahal, Lotus temple, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Amer fort, Char Dham, Mathura etc. that a travel agent makes sure to put into itinerary for North India tours and travels. Delhi has some of the best markets in India with award winning luxury spas, restaurants, bars too. Transportation facility has undergone tremendous development and visitors can travel in air conditioned buses, trains, cab services. Agra is the most famous tourist spot in the world due to Taj Mahal, made by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
Goa is visited by large numbers of tourists each year for its beaches,places of worship.Jaisalmer is a city famous for forts, havelis, sand dunes with add on attraction of camel rides.The main attraction is Jaisalmer Fort along with Jain Temple, Salim-singh-ki haweli, Jaisalmer Culture Center. Kashmir is considered the crown of the nation,in the lap of the Himalayan ranges,looks beautiful with lovely waterfalls, gardens and snow clad peaks, depicting culture, history, tradition, people, and natural beauty. People of every faith and religion, living together here to create a unique and colorful mosaic of culture and community. With the glorious past of ancient India has given the region lots of amazing temples, listed in World Heritage and thus India has earned the reputation of being a global leader for pilgrimage tours.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus