ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Good Is North India Travel ?
Total Articles: 76
North India is most commonly associated with hill stations like Shimla, Manali, Nainital, Jammu and Kashmir etc and is a popular holiday region. If we think of North India travel, formidable forts, temples, palaces with bright colors will come to the mind and never fails to impress the visitors. The packages classified as Golden Triangle tour package, Rajasthan tour package, North India pilgrimage tours, Himalayan tours etc.
The most fascinating Golden triangle tour itinerary for North India travel covers Delhi ,Agra, Jaipur and explore culture, heritage, monument & architectural building of colorful north India. Along with you can see various travel trip vacations to khajuraho, varanasi, leh ladakh etc.You will be fascinated by culture, traditional value, monuments, havelis.The different dance forms found here shows cultural diversity. Folk dance form found here are Bhangra,Ghoomar, Kalbeliya, Kathak, Kinnauri Nati defines the rich culture and traditions.Lion capital of Ashoka, Sarnath is one of the best example of North India sculpture and has been a asource of national emblem.One of the best specimens of animal sculpture is The Rampurva Bull capital. Bharatpur bird sanctuary and Ranthambore tiger reserve are the most sought after itinerary. The major attractions among tourist are the pushkar camel fair and desert safari. People come for TajMahal, Lotus temple, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Amer fort, Char Dham, Mathura etc. that a travel agent makes sure to put into itinerary for North India tours and travels. Delhi has some of the best markets in India with award winning luxury spas, restaurants, bars too. Transportation facility has undergone tremendous development and visitors can travel in air conditioned buses, trains, cab services. Agra is the most famous tourist spot in the world due to Taj Mahal, made by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
Goa is visited by large numbers of tourists each year for its beaches,places of worship.Jaisalmer is a city famous for forts, havelis, sand dunes with add on attraction of camel rides.The main attraction is Jaisalmer Fort along with Jain Temple, Salim-singh-ki haweli, Jaisalmer Culture Center. Kashmir is considered the crown of the nation,in the lap of the Himalayan ranges,looks beautiful with lovely waterfalls, gardens and snow clad peaks, depicting culture, history, tradition, people, and natural beauty. People of every faith and religion, living together here to create a unique and colorful mosaic of culture and community. With the glorious past of ancient India has given the region lots of amazing temples, listed in World Heritage and thus India has earned the reputation of being a global leader for pilgrimage tours.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson