ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Way To Book Cheap Hotels
Total Articles: 7959
Though many people prefer the perks and amenities which are a part of staying at a premium hotel, many also prefer to save on hotel costs and opt for cheap hotels. While hotels can be booked over the phone or in person, booking online can save you a large amount of money. Not only can you book cheap hotels but discount flights are also available online. Many websites offer you a vast choice and they are also very user-friendly and booking can be simple and easy on the pocket. The important thing is to be flexible with your options and know exactly what you are looking for.
The rack rate is the standard rate that a hotel charges and when you book via deals and offers you can easily get a discount of 30-50%, depending on what you are looking for and how lucky you are as well. Though this might be difficult during peak travel season, you can easily get very hefty discounts off season. There are a few basic things that you should be willing to do. Do not fix the exact date of the stay and travel. Be a little flexible with the dates and keep a window within which you will be able to travel and then start your search.
Look with the right search criteria and be a little savvy. It is easier to get discount flights mid-week and hotels also tend to be cheaper around that time. Plan your vacation during off-season. This serves a dual purpose. You end up saving a lot of money and the vacation spots are also not choc-a-block with people. If you have found a hotel you like while you were searching online, call that particular hotel and ask them when the off-season rates start. That is a good way of ensuring that you get the best rates.
Getting discounted rates is a lot about the right timing and planning in advance can help you get the timing right. When you call the hotel, also ask them about special discounts, promotions and package deals. In some cases these may be mentioned online but not all hotels do that. When they quote a rate, ask if they have any less-expensive rooms. Some travel agents also have tie-ups with various hotels. You can check if they have any good deals on offer. Alternatively, you can just action all your bookings online.
Many good hotels also offer discounts for online transactions and all of these are commission-free. Travel websites have special arrangements with numerous hotels and can offer room rates that you will not be able to get on your own. If you have kids, ask if they get to stay for free. Also check if the rooms have kitchens. You can end up saving a lot of money on food that way. The best way of getting the best rates is to book well in advance, be flexible with choices in terms of the actual hotel and the time and date and you will be sure to get a good deal.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar