ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Why Climb Mt Kilimanjaro- Identifying The Top Reasons
Total Articles: 11
According to an estimated report, Mt Kilimanjaro receives more than 35000 footfalls all round the year and the number seems to increase every year. In fact, many people visit Tanzania just to climb the highest peak of Africa- the Kilimanjaro. Mount Kilimanjaro is also counted as the tallest free standing mountain in the entire world.
The question is -Why do hundreds of people enjoy the Kilimanjaro climb tour every year? Well, here are the top reasons that has made this “Everyman’s Everest” a popular choice among trekking enthusiasts.
• While many enthusiasts still wonder “how to climb Kilimanjaro”, in reality Kilimanjaro is the simplest to climb among the Seven Summits. You don’t need any mountaineering experience or ropes to climb it. As per a report, the youngest person to climb the summit was a boy aged six years while the eldest one was aged 83. But then, this doesn’t imply that trekking Kilimanjaro is devoid of risks. Every year about ten climbers get killed because of altitude sickness and rockslides.
• Ironically, if you want to climb mt Kilimanjaro, then this area is both accessible and remote. Routine flights operate from Europe to Kilimanjaro airport. Close to the mountain, you’ll find great support infrastructure starting from decent hotels to ground transportation.
• Noted for its pristine ambience, Kilimanjaro represents cleanliness. There are seven trails to the summit, and no roads. In spite, of the heavy traffic, Mount Kilimanjaro has maintained its wild nature.
• One of the marvelous wonders of the world, climbing Kilimanjaro seems similar to taking a walk from the equator to the North Pole. It’s a sky island where you can find unique life forms including strange Kilimanjaro tree and subtle elephant flower.
• Trekking Kilimanjaro leads to a flourishing economy. It adds approximately $20 million to the country’s economy every year.
Climbing the Kilimanjaro Mountain does not need any kind of technical knowledge or skills. However, you would require assistance of an experienced tour operator, particularly the one who organizes treks along the established routes. Be selective as tour operators vary from good, excellent to negligent. So better be selective. A Kilimanjaro trek can cost around $2400 to $5000 per head. The shorter routes tend to be cheaper but you will actually have less chance of reaching the summit. The fees include guides, food, camping, transport, park fees to and from the Kilimanjaro Mountain. Make sure that the food is decent and the porters and guides are well trained and paid. So, why delay further? Plan a trekking tour to Kilimanjaro soon and add thrill to your voyage!
If you want to climb mt Kilimanjaro, then there is no need to feel unconfident. Avail our expert guidance and gather more information about Kilimanjaro climb. Just simply try to learn Kilimanjaro climb. For More Information Visit: http://www.climbkilimanjaro.co
Sports Articles1. What Are The Best Tips To Buy Manchester City Tickets?
Author: Marcus Kotter
2. Explore As A Sea Water Wanderer: Join A Sailing School
Author: Aaron Roger
3. A Way To Conduct With Fly Fishing Tools
Author: Rogers Stevens
4. Fixed Matches Bet
Author: Fixed Matches Bet
5. 3rd Season Of Stairs School Football League (ssfl) Closes With A Bang
Author: satya prakash
6. Arrange The Best Luxury Golf Tours At Pattaya In Asia
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Purchasing The Best Football Jerseys
Author: parveen kumar
8. The Swing Frame Benefit- Introduction To The Swing Frame
Author: Ethan Joseph
9. The Fun And Recreation Provided By Online Games
Author: Stephen Brimson
10. Why It Is Difficult To Win Soccer Bets Without Tips?
Author: Amaya Kylie
11. Diamond Seal Systems Helmet Glide Division Announces Today
12. Working With A Perth Personal Trainer
13. Find Out Which Golfer Is You In A Thailand Golf Trip
Author: Hanah Chen
14. Ways To Hire A Football Freestyler
Author: parveen kumar
15. Nutrition Knowledge For Kid’s Weight Loss: Vitamin A
Author: camp shane