ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Get Transported To A New Land Of Health And Happiness
Total Articles: 161
Tell me have you heard of the term called emergency seed bank or heirloom seeds. If you have not read on to learn more. If you are aware of the concepts then here is something that will help you to get a better understanding…
Some time back I was going through a self help book. The author bio said that the writer was a high profile lawyer who turned to spirituality after going through an ugly divorce and the mental trauma associated with it. Now he is serving as a writer, motivational speaker and a spiritual healer, of course after giving up the career as a lawyer. And in the photograph that was there along the short biography, he seemed happy. Extremely happy, in fact, at his choice.
This much about the author. Now let me tell you something about the book. The book had a protagonist, a high profile professional in his late thirties who was extremely stressed out; he looked and felt like a sixty year old. Then his life changed all of a sudden when he travelled to a far off land amidst nature and saints. The protagonist became enamored by the graceful glow from the body of the saints in that new land situated in the foothills. He decided to stay on there, become disciple of the saints and meditate to find the path to enlightenment. In the course of his stay he discovered that the divine glow from the body of the saints was contributed to a great extent by their healthy food habits and purity in thought.
In this era every person, be a child or an adult or even elderly people, has to lead a life full of stress and commotion. Pressure to perform academically, to outperform the competitors in the professional field or health issues and exigencies leave people burnt out.
However, if you are able to follow some basic rules you will be able to beat stress and lead a healthy life. One of them is to always think positive and the other is to eat healthy.
In terms of eating healthy, resort to best seed bank to provide you with heirloom seeds. With these seeds you can grow fresh and healthy vegetables, fruits as well as herbs in your backyard. These seeds are non hybrid and non GMO.
Survival seed bank will help you get enough supply of tasty and healthy fruits and veggies right from your kitchen garden. This will be the source of your nutritious food and will help you stay away from hybrid and genetically modified food.
So, does this interest you? When you have access to best seedbank then you actually ensure food independence for you and your family. In case of any natural calamity or otherwise, if you have difficulty in procuring food then the produce from your garden will save you from starving. On the top of it, it will help you gain health. When you enjoy gardening with the whole family, happiness will know no bounds. Best seed bank will ensure that you gain health and happiness just like ancient saints of that self help book.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi