ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Are You Searching For Options To Get Rid Of Noise Pollution?By Expert Author: smiith tom
Noise is termed as unwanted and unfavourable sound. Noise pollution term refers to the harm caused to human or animal lives due to excessive noise and the level of disturbance created through it. Controlling noise pollution and getting rid from it is one of the most serious issues. You should take some effective steps towards solving this problem and help to reduce noise pollution from the surrounding environment. Let us have a look on some of the domestic steps that will definitely help you to get rid of noise pollution:
Control the source of noise pollution:
>> Be selective while watching television programs, listening to radio or while using washing machines and contribute in reducing noise pollution.
>> Make maximum use of noise absorbing materials at your house. For example, carpets can be used to minimize noise generated due to felling of household items in the house.
>> Restrict the use of loudspeakers in habitant areas unless it is very much required. Social gatherings like engaging wide audiences or having family functions they can be used.
>> Maintain your automobiles and vehicles by regular servicing and tuning. Reduce noise levels by fixing silencers to your vehicles.
>> Maintenance of industrial machines should be done regularly by proper lubrication, oiling and handling of machines.
Control the transmission of noise pollution:
>> Noise is nothing but transmission of analogue signals through a transmission path. Noise can be controlled when its transmission path is changed. A change in transmission path will increase the length of travel for analogue signals and will thus can get refracted, radiated or absorbed in the surrounding environment.
>> Barriers can be installed between sources and receivers just to low down the noise levels. At larger distances, the barriers are less effective as there are refractive atmospheric effects on the noise.
>> Buildings should be designed with suitable noise absorbing material foe the ceilings, walls or windows. Various soundproofing materials can be used while constructing buildings.
>> Noise attenuation can also be done by planting more trees and shrubs.
Use protective equipments for reducing noise pollution:
>> As per the industrial rules and regulations, continuous exposure of workers to high levels of noise is prohibited to 8 hours at 90 dB of noise exposure.
>> Equipments like ear plugs and earmuffs are provided to workers for hearing protection. Restriction of noise up to 32 dB can be achieved by using earmuffs.
These are some of domestic as well as industrial techniques so that unwanted sound can be reduced up to a greater extent. By following the above tips, we can cope-up with noise pollution and their harmful effects.
Smiith Tom is United Kingdom author. Soundproofing your home can solve your noisy neighbour problem. Restoring your life instantly. If you are looking for any information on Best Soundproofing than please contact us.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald