ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Are You Searching For Options To Get Rid Of Noise Pollution?
Total Articles: 2
Noise is termed as unwanted and unfavourable sound. Noise pollution term refers to the harm caused to human or animal lives due to excessive noise and the level of disturbance created through it. Controlling noise pollution and getting rid from it is one of the most serious issues. You should take some effective steps towards solving this problem and help to reduce noise pollution from the surrounding environment. Let us have a look on some of the domestic steps that will definitely help you to get rid of noise pollution:
Control the source of noise pollution:
>> Be selective while watching television programs, listening to radio or while using washing machines and contribute in reducing noise pollution.
>> Make maximum use of noise absorbing materials at your house. For example, carpets can be used to minimize noise generated due to felling of household items in the house.
>> Restrict the use of loudspeakers in habitant areas unless it is very much required. Social gatherings like engaging wide audiences or having family functions they can be used.
>> Maintain your automobiles and vehicles by regular servicing and tuning. Reduce noise levels by fixing silencers to your vehicles.
>> Maintenance of industrial machines should be done regularly by proper lubrication, oiling and handling of machines.
Control the transmission of noise pollution:
>> Noise is nothing but transmission of analogue signals through a transmission path. Noise can be controlled when its transmission path is changed. A change in transmission path will increase the length of travel for analogue signals and will thus can get refracted, radiated or absorbed in the surrounding environment.
>> Barriers can be installed between sources and receivers just to low down the noise levels. At larger distances, the barriers are less effective as there are refractive atmospheric effects on the noise.
>> Buildings should be designed with suitable noise absorbing material foe the ceilings, walls or windows. Various soundproofing materials can be used while constructing buildings.
>> Noise attenuation can also be done by planting more trees and shrubs.
Use protective equipments for reducing noise pollution:
>> As per the industrial rules and regulations, continuous exposure of workers to high levels of noise is prohibited to 8 hours at 90 dB of noise exposure.
>> Equipments like ear plugs and earmuffs are provided to workers for hearing protection. Restriction of noise up to 32 dB can be achieved by using earmuffs.
These are some of domestic as well as industrial techniques so that unwanted sound can be reduced up to a greater extent. By following the above tips, we can cope-up with noise pollution and their harmful effects.
Smiith Tom is United Kingdom author. Soundproofing your home can solve your noisy neighbour problem. Restoring your life instantly. If you are looking for any information on Best Soundproofing than please contact us.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Steps You Must Take Today To Ensure Your Rugs Aren’t Ruined
Author: Mike Aurtho
2. Vanities From Repurposed Furniture
Author: Litts Plumbing
3. 4 Low-maintenance Kitchen Countertops That Can Stand The Kitchen Heat
Author: Christine Delongte
4. Buy Quality Industrial Coolers Online India To Maintain Cool And Fresh Airflow In The Industrial Fac
5. Most Professional And Renowned Residential And Commercial Plumbing Contractors
Author: Jack Ronald
6. House Cleaning Is An Imperative Task To Do
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. 4 Benefits Of Curtains, Every Homeowner Should Know
Author: Nupur Tiwari
8. Cleaning Services Without Polluting The Environment
Author: Monika Zuzanska
9. The Commercial Gas Repair Sunshine Coast Is Your One Stop Shop To Resolve All Gas System Problems
10. Barnyard Dance In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
11. Pros And Cons Of Replacing A Bathtub With A Shower
Author: Mary Morris
12. Kitchen Remodel Tips To Help You Achieve Your Dream Kitchen
Author: Mary Morris
13. 10-point Guide For Choosing Reliable Residential Cleaning Services
Author: Luckie Maid
14. Method For Pest Controlling
Author: Vivek Suthar
15. Hire A Professional To Get Spotless House Cleaning Services
Author: Ethan Symes