ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Villas In Cambrils, Catalonia, Spain
Total Articles: 27
Cambrils is a historic town:
Catalonia province is one of the most visited tourist spots in Spain. This province has several places of tourist interest. Take for example the coastal town of Cambrils which is a part of the Catalonia province. The history of this town is traced back to the medieval period. The town is known for its immense natural beauty. The Mediterranean Sea on one side and the vast fertile land on the other side have enhanced the beauty of this historic town. Further, the town has several places of historical importance like Chapel tower, port tower, Fisherman’s park, agricultural museum, Cambrils museum of history; to name a few.
Villas are the ideal place to stay in Cambrils:
The town being the hub of tourist activity, you find several hotels, service apartments and villas which offer comfortable stay for the tourist at the most reasonable rental. The villas in Cambrils are popular for their spacious accommodation. They are also popular for their ideal location which enables the tourist to enjoy the natural beauty even while staying in the villa. The villas in Cambrils are popularly called ‘homes away from home’ because these villas offer you all the comforts that you expect. To entertain the tourists; villas have satellite television and music system. You can keep yourself connected with your friends and relatives through the internet and telephone connection provided in the villa. You can stay relaxed in the modern furniture provided there.
Keep fit by playing tennis, basket ball and so on. The villas provide all the facilities for several games. You can enjoy your day in the private swimming pool which is a part of the villa. Apart from this, the villas have kitchen with all the gadgets like dish washer, cooking range, refrigerator, crockery and cutlery and so on. You can park your car in the spacious parking slot provided in the villa. To add to your comfort, the villas are located very close to the shopping malls. It is perhaps needless to mention, you get every product in the shopping malls of Cambrils. It may be grocery, fruits, vegetables, beauty aids, electronic goods, artifacts and so on; you get everything in these shopping malls.
Rentals are affordable:
With so many facilities; you may wonder, as already said, the villas in Cambrils have reasonable rentals. A villa with five bedrooms and twelve sleeps with four bathrooms and other facilities have rental in the range of Euro 1300 to 1900 per week. The rental depends on the season, the number of days you stay and such other factors.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe