ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Villas In Cambrils, Catalonia, Spain
Total Articles: 27
Cambrils is a historic town:
Catalonia province is one of the most visited tourist spots in Spain. This province has several places of tourist interest. Take for example the coastal town of Cambrils which is a part of the Catalonia province. The history of this town is traced back to the medieval period. The town is known for its immense natural beauty. The Mediterranean Sea on one side and the vast fertile land on the other side have enhanced the beauty of this historic town. Further, the town has several places of historical importance like Chapel tower, port tower, Fisherman’s park, agricultural museum, Cambrils museum of history; to name a few.
Villas are the ideal place to stay in Cambrils:
The town being the hub of tourist activity, you find several hotels, service apartments and villas which offer comfortable stay for the tourist at the most reasonable rental. The villas in Cambrils are popular for their spacious accommodation. They are also popular for their ideal location which enables the tourist to enjoy the natural beauty even while staying in the villa. The villas in Cambrils are popularly called ‘homes away from home’ because these villas offer you all the comforts that you expect. To entertain the tourists; villas have satellite television and music system. You can keep yourself connected with your friends and relatives through the internet and telephone connection provided in the villa. You can stay relaxed in the modern furniture provided there.
Keep fit by playing tennis, basket ball and so on. The villas provide all the facilities for several games. You can enjoy your day in the private swimming pool which is a part of the villa. Apart from this, the villas have kitchen with all the gadgets like dish washer, cooking range, refrigerator, crockery and cutlery and so on. You can park your car in the spacious parking slot provided in the villa. To add to your comfort, the villas are located very close to the shopping malls. It is perhaps needless to mention, you get every product in the shopping malls of Cambrils. It may be grocery, fruits, vegetables, beauty aids, electronic goods, artifacts and so on; you get everything in these shopping malls.
Rentals are affordable:
With so many facilities; you may wonder, as already said, the villas in Cambrils have reasonable rentals. A villa with five bedrooms and twelve sleeps with four bathrooms and other facilities have rental in the range of Euro 1300 to 1900 per week. The rental depends on the season, the number of days you stay and such other factors.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David