ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Huawei Mobile Wifi E5776 Review
Total Articles: 5
As a next generation 4G LTE mobile wifi router, Huawei E5776 LTE WiFi router becomes more and more popular with many countries after its launching. Most internet provider companies have launched this 150Mbps Wi-Fi router. Is this router really powerful than other 4G LTE mobile hotspot? Check out the full review for the E5776 after the jump.
The E5776's design is straightforward, which we assume would appeal to most users. It is a one button operation and has a small display (1.45") that shows the status of the connection, battery level, and how much data is used since the last time you turned on the mini router.
There's a slot for a full-size SIM card, Micro-SD and a port for an external antenna at the top and bottom portion of the E5776. There is also a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the bottom corner, as well as Micro-USB port for charging and USB Tethering.
Speed and Frequency
The mini router supports the speeds 150 Mbps down and 50 Mbps up, and can handle up to ten Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously. As our test, the speed of E5776 is able to maximize whatever speed there is. The supported 4G (LTE) bands (we test Huawei E5776s-32) are LTE800, LTE900, LTE1800, LTE2100 and LTE 2600, and the device is backward compatible with DC-HSPA +, UMTS, GSM frequencies (850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz). The inbuilt Wi-Fi is MIMO 2×2 for better indoor coverage.
Huawei E5776 router has a fixed battery of 3000mAh which enables users to run it for 6-7 hours. There are apps for iOS and Android where you can see consumption, battery life, manage data on micro SD card and change the settings.
It takes around 6-7 hours to make it full charge. However, Huawei made the battery pack irremovable, if the battery gets drained you have to charge again which would be inconvenience at some time.
Dimensions: Height 106.4 mm x Width 66 mm x Depth 15.5 mm
Weight (grams) : 150 g (including the battery)
Fixed USB port
Memory: 128MB Internal memory, Micro SD up to 32GB
LTE 4G, 3G, 2G multimode
Download speed up to 150 Mbit /s
Upload speeds up to 50Mbits
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Despite the non-removable battery, the Huawei E5776 LTE Pocket router is worthy of praise. If you miss the Huawei E589 mobile Wi-Fi router, don't miss the E5776 again. It's got a decent build that can seem to withstand a fair amount of beating, plus it doubles as a power bank which is a pretty neat addition to its feature set.
By the way, it is better to buy an unlocked E5776. The SIM free router lets you work with any SIM card. You don't have to worry about the mobile network while you are travel around the world. It is convenience and recommended!
Computers Articles1. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
2. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
3. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
4. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?
5. Exchange Database Recovery Software
6. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
7. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
8. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
9. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
10. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
11. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
12. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
13. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
14. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
15. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services